IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

In case Atari needs any help with advertising. Let me know if anyone wants the PSD file for making corrections or improvements. Unfortunately the original image I worked from is not bigger than this, so no truly high resolution unless one reworks the existing one.

hjZe6Mz.jpg

• Like 15

There are several brands of taco seasoning with less sodium.

I hunt out low sodium /no salt added stuff, its amazing how much salt is in crap and you can't even taste it

I don't have a need to do it, but in my late teens my parents needed to switch over, and I kind of got used to the taste of food not salt flavored items, and I still eat salty stuff, but I can tell when I do

Edited by Osgeld

In case Atari needs any help with advertising. Let me know if anyone wants the PSD file for making corrections or improvements. Unfortunately the original image I worked from is not bigger than this, so no truly high resolution unless one reworks the existing one.

hjZe6Mz.jpg

That's better produced and more informative than any of the drivel Not My Atari™ has released to date.

• Like 7

That's better produced and more informative than any of the drivel Not My Atari™ has released to date.

just a personal note, if one wanted to send that over the top it needs to have the fake tv bezels and rounded corners on the photos :)

Yup, I was too lazy at 2 AM (local time) to add the rounded rectangles on the three small images. At first I was hoping to find any screenshots of games actually running on the Atari VCS, then I reminded myself that nobody recently has seen any games running on the VCS so likely there are no representative images to add.

• Like 5

Wow - not liking tacos. What's next - you don't like pizza and wings? :-o

I love pizza and wings.

Though, truth be told, I don't think I had either in last year. I now 100% cook each meal by myself and recently baked my first bread (man, what an experience!).

Pizza- has a disgusting ratio of calories vs volume, so maybe once a year.

Wings - very high ratio of price/volume - it's cheaper and tastier to just have a filet mignon or better yet - for similar price- go to the Brazilian steakhouse - say Fogo De Chao - where they just keep bringing all kinds of meats as long as you can keep opening additional stomachs :)

banned.gif

Wait, are you trying to tell me all those taco fake photos in this Great Taco Thread were actually serious?!?

I am not being sarcastic, BTW - it's just I always thought that white unicorns and taco-eaters are mere figment of Hollywood imagination...

• Like 1

Hi guys! My name is Mike Hueghivsahphuk! I work for AssetFlipTech LTD, and we're happy to announce our new gaming console system. The Sega Dreamcast!

Do you guys miss the better days of gaming when we had the old Sega Dreamcast? Well here's the long awaited sequel .. the Sega Dreamcast! Why change the name, when the original was so amazing! Childhood!

post-44598-0-38886800-1522493051.jpg

We've taken what's great about the design of the Dreamcast and updated it for the modern age! Wireless? You bet? Games? Maybe!

But we recognize today's games require a controller with more buttons.. more triggers.. more joysticks..more 90's attitude. We're proud to announce we've begun tooling our brand new 'modern' Sega Dreamcast controller. Unlike those Atari guys, our joysticks actually move, and our buttons work! Amazing!

post-44598-0-72266400-1522493181.jpg

The Sega Dreamcast will be backwards compatible with lots of Sega Dreamcast games! Play many of the old classics you might see on this new system!

Do you remember the Sega Dreamcast's broadband adapter? Now, the Sega Dreamcasts features ultra modern wireless internet data transfer processes called why phi! With it, your mom can instantly connect to Netflix in just a matter of many, many minutes! What other device could do that for such a cheap price?

How much is it? Well the Sega Dreamcast originally released for $199 USD. The Sega Dreamcast will be available for under $299 maybe and pre-orders will be available be announced to be available be announced to pre-order on April 31st maybe (John, is that a date? I think that's a date... )!

For those huge Sega Dreamcast fans out there, we're going to have early bird versions available in clear green. Be bought the original molds for the shells! Amazing! That makes us a gaming console system maker! As you can see, the Sega Dreamcast is filled with the latest of computer chips, disc drives, capture devices and leds attached to power sources:

post-44598-0-14415800-1522493615.jpg

(Note: John, please make sure the picture you post has something in the case. I need to make sure the Kia Rondo is finally paid off or else my wife is going to finally divorce me)

So what new games are coming out for the Sega Dreamcast, you ask? So many, from so many developers! Want to see pictures of the games? So do we! Exciting! A total of about 0 - 6,658 developers are on board as of this evening! Do our controllers work on PC's? I don't know. What happens if you plug a Sega Dreamcast controller into another system? I don't know. Pre-order soon maybe and try for yourself!

The Sega Dreamcast ran on Windows CE. When it's released, the Sega Dreamcast will run on Linux. It'll be more popular and more successful than the lame Steam Machines, remember that mess? Wow! Linux is Android basically, and Android is more secure than Windows because we care about you and moms!

Don't forget all your content except games maybe will run at a full 4k resolution! We're partnering with [placeholder] (John, does the hard drive fit next to the Intel NUC when taped into the shell? If so, just say Intel made it) to make custom chips for our super powerful gaming machine.

In the event the Sega Dreamcast is delayed, we ask that you please understand. Making a gaming console is like designing the cure for cancer. You wouldn't want to accidentally kill a patient by injecting poison into their blood stream, right? Well, sometimes you have to wait till the last second to make sure you don't have a machine that kills people, instead of playing games. But you'll totally have your Sega Dreamcast maybe soon maybe this year in time for Christmas.

Sega does what theyalldobasically.

SONIC THE HEDGEMAN REDESIGN! WOW!

post-44598-0-51564500-1522494832.png

Edited by MotoRacer
  • Like 17

Having now just read a bit about labo, I can now say this: I don't know if it's genius or not, I don't know if it has potential or not, but I have no reason to doubt it exists, or that it will be available in a few weeks without crowdbegging. Atarivcsboxthingie fails on both counts.

Edited by toiletunes
  • Like 7

Having now just read a bit about labo, I can now say this: I don't know if it's genius or not, I don't know if it has potential or not, but I have no reason to doubt it exists, or that it will be available in a few weeks without crowdbegging. Atarivcsboxthingie fails on both counts.

I just can't believe people are dumb of to spend $70 on card board. Gee just use all the boxes from deliveries and build Labo for only the price of your time.

• Like 2

I just can't believe people are dumb of to spend $70 on card board. Gee just use all the boxes from deliveries and build Labo for only the price of your time.

Off-topic, but that's an option. Nintendo has said they will offer the PDFs for free and you can make the kits out of any cardboard you happen to have lying around.

• Like 3