Goochman

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

According to Atari we should have news this month, so I think we will finally know this little jewel of atari VCS

because in my opinion we can have the VR, yes yes the VR, thanks to the platform Virt-U ... to follow

"According to Atari"

Yeah, because they have a great track record for setting expectations so far. We should definitely assume they're on this task like white on rice.

• Like 8

For my money, it doesn't get any better than when Feargal Mac Conulaidh sings, "When A Plan Turns To Dogshit."

Edited by x=usr(1536)
  • Like 4

ToysRUs update: Billionaire bids $890 million to help save Toys R Us

It's the same man who started the ToysRUs Gofundme, but is using a combination of his own money and bank loans. He said the crowdfunding campaign was to "raise awareness".

I think you posted this in the wrong thread. This is the vaporware thread not the Toys R Us thread. There is a separate thread for that topic :)

i can't wait til they announce the announcement. then the door will be wide open to an infinite number of potential future announcements

With an infinite numbers of delays to go with them.

• Like 3

With an infinite numbers of delays to go with them.

Those damned rocket launches, I'll tell ya...

• Like 1

What they're planning is this: they'll take an old VCS and label it "new," thus creating the 1st piece of neo-Dadaist technology. ;)

• Like 2

Make more POKEY/TIA/etc. chips, instead of this nonsense!

• Like 13

You missed the announcement, Marvel's Thing (Fantastic Four) is Taco Bell's new Flying Toilet spokesman.

• Like 1

thank you, I'm not the only one to believe it :)

Dude, if the NES classic can sell that many no way this thing cant. Plus an ATARI VCS can play NES games better than a NES classic can! You can install ANYTHING YOU WANT on it. They can capture the casual 50 year old parents with kids who have nostalgia for Atari, and 12 year old hipsters will also want it. But since its immediately hackable, the hobbiest/raspberry

pi/Linux people will probably buy them too. Its a console, or its a desktop personal computer. I think itll do well.

There are 12 year old hipsters now? :?

yea its been about 12 years since the most recent crop turned from humon

There are 12 year old hipsters now? :?

Yeah well, nowadays kids are BORN hipsters

You missed the announcement, Marvel's Thing (Fantastic Four) is Taco Bell's new Flying Toilet spokesman.

No wonder Thing is so irritable. All this time he's been pooping rocks. Maybe some homemade tacos will jump start his digestive system.

post-18158-0-22505500-1523827549.jpg

• Like 4

I'm trying to remember when waiting for a new console became a literal act of faith. Used to be they told you what it would be, and when could buy it. Now you have to worship at the social media site of your church and wait to experience the holy marketing.

• Like 5

as I think back, all the consoles that pulled the hype wagon generally were not worth bothering with

the major difference that most of them existed (from 3d0 to pandora to ouya)

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 4