IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Just like Atari giving us nothing to talk about, looks like it's the same exact situation with the Gameband.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/gameband/gameband-the-first-smartwatch-for-gamers/comments

*sounds of crickets chirping*

They'd go great with some Chirps (chips made with cricket flour).

I believe I already mentioned that I've backed all kinds of crazy Kickstarters?

post-2410-0-18011200-1531269287_thumb.png

And even I can't abide how poorly Atari sold their Box.

BTW Chirps are available in health food stores all over the place. Here's the one I like.

Don't make that face. We should be eating sustainable protein like this.

• Like 4

To the backers who assume AtariAge has nothing to contribute to constructive debate about the project they choose to fund, I have only one word.........wait.

What appears to be lost on these people is that AtariSA doesn't seem to have much to offer themselves, and it's their project.

• Like 9

I don't hate anyone either. o u o

How's it goin' guys?

Boring. Atari needs someone to go take a dump so they can use their phone, while on the pot, and make an update.

I don't understand how some have dumped $300 or more with no prototype and horrible communication.

• Like 6

Where are you at that you get Dickey's? There's one around the corner from me and it's the family's official "we're hungry and don't want to cook" destination. PM me if you don't want to give details in public.

The Dickey's are all over the place here in Utah. But the R&R BBQ is SO much better, though I don't think they have tacos (didn't realize you could get tacos from Dickey's either!)

OTON can self-create content, offer real-time help for PC task and create games without human input

I thought Atari's IGG pitch was an exercise in hubris, but after reading about the latest OTON I can now see they're small beer. Even my yesterday's surreal favourite, Novatio, pales in comparison. The OTON guys (guy? :) just go all the way, way up to the top of Mt. Ridiculous.

It seems everytime I check this thread I learn about some new amazing Linux box in the making, which will change the industry forever. WTFITS? Is there something in the water?

• Like 4