IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Tabloids are always on the mark, right? As soon as The National Inquirer reports it, I'll get out my checkbook for sure! Now only if it gets show cased on one of the OTA sister stations in our area at 3 am.

Dang it. Scrap that plan. I need to SAVE my pennies for the MadBox. So much vaporware to save for.... only so much on the money tree!

• Like 2

That fine journalist has an "article" about Madbox as a "rival" on the same day, lookie here:

https://www.express.co.uk/search?s=Gary%20Jones&b=1

AA Photoshop acquisitions just went up 500%

Edited by Spriggy

"The official site states that the Atari VCS should be shipping in July 2019, making it the next major rival to the PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch."

post-52250-0-96141200-1548033994.jpg

Edited by Spriggy
  • Like 10

Those are all going to be obsolete soon. :?

Even if they weren't, you don't have to be current to completely dominate the ataribox. The PS3 will be a more viable platform in 2019. Maybe even the PS2.

Ironically, I wouldn't even rule out the JagCD.

• Like 7

Want your free T-shirt? Better not live in France:

wz09qKF.png

You might think that a French-owned company with French executive management that's based out of France might understand how to address a package going to France from the US...

Not a big deal. how many Jean's can there be in France????

• Like 6

"Atari" wants us to believe that Rob Wyatt has been back for "many many months" and they shared the skydiving wreck story "long after the event happened."

post-2410-0-97000000-1548120020_thumb.png

If this is true, why have they not seen fit to show us any real progress, especially if we are "many many months" after the unfortunate incident?

Perhaps John Phelan's sense of smell is broken.

• Like 12

I don't know what glue they're sniffing over there.

attachicon.gifsniffing_glue_fail.jpg

I believe it's actually Pont l'Eveque. It appears a number of them are all sitting around the same bucket, passing it on!

"Pont l’Eveque has a foul aroma when held to the nose. Its interior smells fecal, a bit like horse or dog droppings."

https://cheesechatter.wordpress.com/2010/07/18/pont-leveque-stinky-and-satisfying/

Edited by Spriggy

Dang it. Scrap that plan. I need to SAVE my pennies for the MadBox. So much vaporware to save for.... only so much on the money tree!

Someone jokingly mentioned on Twitter the MadBox doubles as a bowling ball stand. Especially useful if have a bowling alley with a cosmic theme. What does AtariVCS already made so far? A faceplate.

• Like 1