IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

Yes racer I'm waiting 19th march at 10am ...

And then what, Max? What happens when nothing happens again, because no one other than you has said anything about a GDC announcement?

You keep rambling on about partnerships, and stock performance, and announcements that don't exist anywhere outside of your twisted imagination.

• Like 9

And then what, Max? What happens when nothing happens again, because no one other than you has said anything about a GDC announcement?

You keep rambling on about partnerships, and stock performance, and announcements that don't exist anywhere outside of your twisted imagination.

Simple. He'll most likely just hype up another upcoming "milestone" date later on in the year, if history is anything to go by.

Max

I really hope something comes out of this circus so we can at least have something to show for our money. But dude this whole situation looks really bad and it doesn't look like it is changing soon.

My best hope is that in 2020 after numerous setbacks I get a semi useful Atari shaped box with real woodgrain on the front to laugh at when I tell people what I paid for it.

Max

I really hope something comes out of this circus so we can at least have something to show for our money. But dude this whole situation looks really bad and it doesn't look like it is changing soon.

My best hope is that in 2020 after numerous setbacks I get a semi useful Atari shaped box with real woodgrain on the front to laugh at when I tell people what I paid for it.

I'm not worried, personally I think Google is the Leader industrial partner and we will be the march 19th at 10 am :0)

for information the project is complex and it's normal to have deadlines, secret things

people are impatient and do not even do research before talking, I drop and come greet you the march 19th :0)

So... what do you think is going to happen on March 19th at 10:00 AM?

• Following up on Atari's deal with Tesla, Fred announces a new automotive partnership: they're bringing back the Yugo!
  • Rob Wyatt posts a photo of himself in a hospital bed, recovering from a Human Cannonball accident. Atari's software plans become slightly more clear.
  • They post a few more photos from the inside of someone's garage. Everyone is huddled around a lawnmower, apparently confused as to what they're there to do.
  • SpeakerShorts! Tunes in your trousers.
  • They announce another crowd-funding campaign: Fred's Citroën 2CV has run out of gas, and he needs a few bucks to get across town.
  • An exciting new deal is in the works for sponsored mobile gaming: The Weather Channel™ presents: Rollercoaster Typhoon.
  • Party at Bruce Willis' house!
  • Somewhere, Todd Shallbetter contentedly sips a cup of coffee.
  • Atari sues ZeroPage Homebrew for unauthorized use of trademarks for the Atari Awards. The judge just rolls his eyes, and tells Atari "you're buggin' me man".
  • The swallows return to San Juan Capistrano.
  • Atari shows the redesigned VCS case. Nobody is surprised that it's a Jaguar shell. What is surprising, is they didn't bother peeling off the "Coleco Chameleon" sticker.
  • Mariners 3, Cubs 5 (sorry M's)
  • Tacos (it is a Tuesday, after all)
  • AtariSA's stock will skyrocket all the way to 40 Euros. Sorry, decimal point was in the wrong place. That should be .40.
  • Blah blah blah, fake video, blah blah blah, deleted comments, blah blah blah, silence.
  • Feargal's back, baby!
  • Like 12

I'm not worried, personally I think Google is the Leader industrial partner and we will be the march 19th at 10 am :0)

for information the project is complex and it's normal to have deadlines, secret things

people are impatient and do not even do research before talking, I drop and come greet you the march 19th :0)

So after march 19th has come and gone and nothing has changed yet again, what nonsense or excuses are you going to be trolling about then? Seriously give it a rest.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

Max you are like those folks who thought the world would end. You just keep moving the goalposts when another date comes and goes.

I know it is hard to admit you got scammed but it happens. I just hope Fred Cheesehead enjoys tank of gas I bought him.

• Like 6

So... what do you think is going to happen on March 19th at 10:00 AM?

• SpeakerShorts! Tunes in your trousers.

Interesting, I never tried listening to music, that way. :ponder:

EDIT: And I had delicious tacos, for lunch, today.

• Like 3

Yes, you're probably right. With the backing and support of one of the largest companies in the world, a handful of guys are trying to get a dev board running in a garage, and can't hire a guy to provide even basic updates or customer support.

post-6333-0-26339700-1551150582_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

Source: Google plans to announce long-rumored ‘Yeti’ hardware at GDC event

Project Yeti is being reported as a console, a custom Google controller, and a subscription game-streaming service. I believe this is the magic Max Ivi is hoping for.

Oh, I know that he's thinking that. It's just laughable that he thinks Google would hitch their star to this shitshow.

If they were going to be associated in any way with the VCS they'd have taken the reins and righted the ship long ago.

• Like 3

I'm expecting a letter which probably would be something like this on March 19th:

"Dear Atari suck... err backers:

After a long difficult decision we're deciding to cancel our AtariVCS project. We found that it was a terrible idea because we had no knowledge of building a console with so many do-dads on a board with other circuits and other confusing stuff. We only made games...some totally that others made so we butted in and slapped our company name on it. We also did this with the Atari name and even tried to make this name synonymous with lawsuits.

So to thirst our knowledge about electronics, we went to night clubs and used the money you backers gave to us. We drank and drank, and smoked and smoked, and got some used panties out of the whole thing. We even tried to trade our speakerhats in exchange for sexual gratification. But alas, after exploding tons of capacitors because we soldered on the wrong polarity on our test boards, we've decided to throw in the towel. Of course we don't mention the word "towel" on Fred Chesnais because he has nightmares about "wet towels."

So instead, we decided to use those panties to give all of our backers with our logo printed on them. If I were you, I'd wash them before handling them.

Yours Truly,

Atari SA"

• Like 5

I'm expecting a letter which probably would be something like this on March 19th:

"Dear Atari suck... err backers:

After a long difficult decision we're deciding to cancel our AtariVCS project. We found that it was a terrible idea because we had no knowledge of building a console with so many do-dads on a board with other circuits and other confusing stuff. We only made games...some totally that others made so we butted in and slapped our company name on it. We also did this with the Atari name and even tried to make this name synonymous with lawsuits.

So to thirst our knowledge about electronics, we went to night clubs and used the money you backers gave to us. We drank and drank, and smoked and smoked, and got some used panties out of the whole thing. We even tried to trade our speakerhats in exchange for sexual gratification. But alas, after exploding tons of capacitors because we soldered on the wrong polarity on our test boards, we've decided to throw in the towel. Of course we don't mention the word "towel" on Fred Chesnais because he has nightmares about "wet towels."

So instead, we decided to use those panties to give all of our backers with our logo printed on them. If I were you, I'd wash them before handling them.

Yours Truly,

Atari SA"

They would still charge us for those panties plus customs fees to European addresses.

Oh, I know that he's thinking that. It's just laughable that he thinks Google would hitch their star to this shitshow.

If they were going to be associated in any way with the VCS they'd have taken the reins and righted the ship long ago.

Google and Atari are not the masters of the game

they are united to finalize a project

I think that Infinity network has united a lot of people to achieve their platform

finally we'll see

Lol. As a well-known google hater I would love nothing more than them partnering with Atari SA. Then the old Infogrames voodoo curse, which makes everything that ASA touches turn to shit would rub off on them and finally bring that cancerous corp down.

PROOF!!!!111!

Voodoo_Kid.jpg

Sadly, tis' nothing but a pipedream. Best ASA can do in terms of partners are washed out console designers and D-list reality TV celebs, not advertising giants.

Edited by youxia
  • Like 1

Google and Atari are not the masters of the game

they are united to finalize a project

I think that Infinity network has united a lot of people to achieve their platform

finally we'll see

um google snaps their fingers and ships an entire series of phones, atari snaps their fingers and 6 months later shows a old dev board inside some dude's small motor works shop partitioned off by 4 sheets of OSB (only after they failed at simply stamping an atari logo on already existing phones)

Edited by Osgeld