IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

I'd like to post this for them but I fear they would just delete it.

Super

Cool

Atari

Machine

That's great. Actually someone should post it. I bet the morons at Atari SA would not even see the SCAM not so subtle reference.

• Like 3

It would be nice to work it into a longer message, Arnold style

https://gawker.com/5391759/arnolds-secret-message-to-legislature-fk-you

James May, of Top Gear and Grand Tour fame, gets the grand prize for dissemination of hidden messages in an acrostic if for no other reason than the length of the message.

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/2017/01/16/why-james-may-sacked-autocar-need-spell/

• Like 4

Those veggie tacos look awesome. I would be interested to see if PDubs blasts Atari now if he is unbanned.

I would be way more obnoxious as a backer than what you all are doing. I would point out they have time to delete things they don't like, but not post an update, picture, or show any progress.

Gross, they're deleting criticism again. What a loser of a project.

Holy shit, these guys suck. I know we have some backers here, but shame on you guys. Seriously. This ridiculous company can't die soon enough.

• Like 6

I just left them a negative review on Facebook and tried to talk to them on Twitter. Both of these social media platforms appear to be completely abandoned by these clowns. Next week I will email IGG again. I almost feel bad for the underpaid fool or intern they have who are trying to keep this S.C.A.M. under control from a PR stand point. These clown took a lot of money and they need to own up to it.

I know I was an idiot to back this thing but if I have the good faith to give them my money they need to have the good faith to deliver on a product.

Well do I have something for you. A Pair Of Wearable Pigeons That Allow You To Be A Part Of The Flock

post-2410-0-91740900-1551464718.jpg

Like AtariBox, this is something you can make yourself, you don't have to wait for the derp patrol Atari Game Box, LLC to help you with this.

I tried this, and every time I tried to shove my foot into one of them, the pigeons just wouldn't hold still.

That was a frustrating afternoon.

Am I supposed to remove the pigeon guts first? Because wearing dead pigeons on your feet would be just gross.

• Like 4

Lodmot, You should make your game for the VCS! Wait...reality being what it is I suppose I'll have to clarify my statement. You should make a game for the Actual Atari 2600 VCS so those of us who love Atari can buy a cart from the Atariage Store and play it on the 2600!!! That would be Rad! (And you'll make back some shekels to replace some you donated to this trainwreck)

Lessee...I think vegetarian Tacos are just fine and dandy! They're all I eat Tacowise, but I'm not pushing my beliefs...

(For the record Spell Check does not recognize Tacowise as being a word...HMmmmm) Doesn't recognize HMmmmm either...Perhaps I need another m?

I'm guessing CPUWIZ's screen means Powerdubs is banned and pushing the button would unban him...But I'm no mod. What do I know?

Those pigeon shoes are slicker than snot on a doorknob...For some unholy reason, Kind of reminds me of this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25j1ZWw65EU

P.S. I bet you guys thought I'd go with Taco Island huh?

• Like 2

I just noticed whilst skimming thru the last few pages that im on the possible ban list ( fame at last )

Must admit i never put an order in for the vcs and was waiting for it to hit ebay ( if it ever got built ) but i have just lost £50 thru the pledge music fiasco that ill never see again ,

anyway more taco photos please and some pie and mash ones for us londoners !

• Like 1

I just noticed whilst skimming thru the last few pages that im on the possible ban list ( fame at last )

I'm pretty sure that was just the moderator's admin console. I guess you could say that anyone who logs in is on the potential ban list, just as everyone is dying a little each day. Welcome to the circus!

I tried this, and every time I tried to shove my foot into one of them, the pigeons just wouldn't hold still.

That was a frustrating afternoon.

Am I supposed to remove the pigeon guts first? Because wearing dead pigeons on your feet would be just gross.

Oh you jovial jokester, you need to fabricate them out of craft materials.

post-2410-0-90528300-1551532511.jpg

You know, like the case of the "Atari VCS" (which has no guts inside, either)

Or these fake social media posts, which are more real than updates from "the team." I think TinGiant.com has had more activity than the "official" Atari project pages.

post-2410-0-04243300-1551532621_thumb.png

post-2410-0-63113800-1551532966_thumb.png

• Like 7