IGNORED

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Goochman

4 hours ago, digdugnate said:

Nate's back, he's back in black..

image.png.3d9c9f41f8e4a2a3a0c1d0a074ea56b1.png

There's one of the admins of the supporters group, folks- biggest hater of 'em all.  ;)  Pretty sad when the supporters are haters.

Oh boy! Here's the "If you don't like how I runs things here, you know the way out" routine. He's the one that gave me the "VanHammer!" XD

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Spriggy said:

vcsshoebox.jpg.6049ad0c1cf672ec926e6a1c959c0972.jpgThe 

The perfect companion for the Speaker Hat!  It all make sense now!!!

And hard-to-get sneakers are notorious for ballooning in resale value.  They must be going for the gold, by creating something that is both extremely hard to get and also might grab the attention of an unsuspecting sneakerhead.

Or maybe they just took the "dual boot" requirement a little too literally?

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

5 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Nah he's hunting for Nazis just ask @The Historian

Which probably means he is beyond a Biffy. What is the next level of Biffdom?

Seriously, thanks for sticking around here and putting up with our taco infatuation.

Probably a dumb question, but I'm not familiar with some terms(And can't find the Atacopedia link). What's a Biffy?  XD

33 minutes ago, Oscar Manuel Rojas Maillo said:

Probably a dumb question, but I'm not familiar with some terms(And can't find the Atacopedia link). What's a Biffy?  XD

@BiffsGamingVideosis a user who got himself banned from this thread (and possibly the board?).  He's done some YouTube video walk-throughs of conventions, highlighting different vendors or displays.  He would then award his favorites "Biffy Awards".  In a couple of videos, he highlighted then awarded indie gamemaker Slifker Games a Biffy Award for the game Jungles of Maxtheria.  A multi-platform game which unofficially advertises AtariVCS-compatibility.

BiffsGamingVideos and Slifker Games are the same person.  He awarded himself a trophy while acting unbiased. 

He also likes to sockpuppet and has gotten several alts banned.  I don't have the link, but he started a thread with one alt and praised it with another.  He was also caught doxxing Al, so you won't find any sympathy here. 

I don't know if Werner is a sockpuppet, but I was just having some fun playing off what CPUWIZ wrote.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PlaysWithWolves said:

@BiffsGamingVideosis a user who got himself banned from this thread (and possibly the board?).  He's done some YouTube video walk-throughs of conventions, highlighting different vendors or displays.  He would then award his favorites "Biffy Awards".  In a couple of videos, he highlighted then awarded indie gamemaker Slifker Games a Biffy Award for the game Jungles of Maxtheria.  A multi-platform game which unofficially advertises AtariVCS-compatibility.

BiffsGamingVideos and Slifker Games are the same person.  He awarded himself a trophy while acting unbiased. 

He also likes to sockpuppet and has gotten several alts banned.  I don't have the link, but he started a thread with one alt and praised it with another.  He was also caught doxxing Al, so you won't find any sympathy here. 

I don't know if Werner is a sockpuppet, but I was just having some fun playing off what CPUWIZ wrote.  

The one I remember is when 'supremeenchanter' was talking about Biff's youtube channel.

There's also a thread here and there where Biff's talking about his NotPitfall game, but it's through Slifker Gaming Studios.

I can dig up the Reddit thread, too, but that's really not worth mentioning. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2