Jump to content
Goochman

New Atari Console that Ataribox?

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, OverMuch said:

Before December?  Hell, there's a big announcement right around the corner...right? 

 

The last day of summer is next week.   If the only thing we see is more recycled 5 month old social media posts,  there might be a revolt.

 

Or...more excuses.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MrBeefy said:

Well in his defense he is probably just upset over getting excited about a converse shoebox.

lol- and if he's closely monitoring the members of VCS Supporters, I guess he's not doing a real good job if schmucks like me keep posting screengrabs. ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

--Raylan Givens

  • Like 6
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Agillig said:

The last day of summer is next week.   If the only thing we see is more recycled 5 month old social media posts,  there might be a revolt.

 

Or...more excuses.  

 

I'd venture a guess that it will be the latter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole."

 

 --Raylan Givens

 

Then there's Dark Helmet surrounded by assholes.

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, digdugnate said:

Nate's back, he's back in black..

 

image.png.3d9c9f41f8e4a2a3a0c1d0a074ea56b1.png

 

There's one of the admins of the supporters group, folks- biggest hater of 'em all.  ;)  Pretty sad when the supporters are haters.

Oh boy! Here's the "If you don't like how I runs things here, you know the way out" routine. He's the one that gave me the "VanHammer!" XD

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, CPUWIZ said:

If we moderated AA like that, this would be a very empty forem.

You should see some of the moderation going on in the Amico thread :)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ColecoJoe said:

You should see some of the moderation going on in the Amico thread :)

 

That has been discussed and fixed, AFAIK.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PlaysWithWolves said:

Maybe Stefan Werner is aiming for a Bilffy Award?

Nah he's hunting for Nazis just ask @The Historian

 

Which probably means he is beyond a Biffy. What is the next level of Biffdom?

 

Seriously, thanks for sticking around here and putting up with our taco infatuation.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Spriggy said:

 

vcsshoebox.jpg.6049ad0c1cf672ec926e6a1c959c0972.jpgThe 

The perfect companion for the Speaker Hat!  It all make sense now!!!

 

And hard-to-get sneakers are notorious for ballooning in resale value.  They must be going for the gold, by creating something that is both extremely hard to get and also might grab the attention of an unsuspecting sneakerhead.

 

Or maybe they just took the "dual boot" requirement a little too literally?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MrBeefy said:

Nah he's hunting for Nazis just ask @The Historian

 

Which probably means he is beyond a Biffy. What is the next level of Biffdom?

 

Seriously, thanks for sticking around here and putting up with our taco infatuation.

Probably a dumb question, but I'm not familiar with some terms(And can't find the Atacopedia link). What's a Biffy?  XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Oscar Manuel Rojas Maillo said:

Probably a dumb question, but I'm not familiar with some terms(And can't find the Atacopedia link). What's a Biffy?  XD

 

@BiffsGamingVideosis a user who got himself banned from this thread (and possibly the board?).  He's done some YouTube video walk-throughs of conventions, highlighting different vendors or displays.  He would then award his favorites "Biffy Awards".  In a couple of videos, he highlighted then awarded indie gamemaker Slifker Games a Biffy Award for the game Jungles of Maxtheria.  A multi-platform game which unofficially advertises AtariVCS-compatibility.

 

BiffsGamingVideos and Slifker Games are the same person.  He awarded himself a trophy while acting unbiased. 

 

 

 

He also likes to sockpuppet and has gotten several alts banned.  I don't have the link, but he started a thread with one alt and praised it with another.  He was also caught doxxing Al, so you won't find any sympathy here. 

 

I don't know if Werner is a sockpuppet, but I was just having some fun playing off what CPUWIZ wrote.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PlaysWithWolves said:

 

@BiffsGamingVideosis a user who got himself banned from this thread (and possibly the board?).  He's done some YouTube video walk-throughs of conventions, highlighting different vendors or displays.  He would then award his favorites "Biffy Awards".  In a couple of videos, he highlighted then awarded indie gamemaker Slifker Games a Biffy Award for the game Jungles of Maxtheria.  A multi-platform game which unofficially advertises AtariVCS-compatibility.

 

BiffsGamingVideos and Slifker Games are the same person.  He awarded himself a trophy while acting unbiased. 

 

 

 

He also likes to sockpuppet and has gotten several alts banned.  I don't have the link, but he started a thread with one alt and praised it with another.  He was also caught doxxing Al, so you won't find any sympathy here. 

 

I don't know if Werner is a sockpuppet, but I was just having some fun playing off what CPUWIZ wrote.  

The one I remember is when 'supremeenchanter' was talking about Biff's youtube channel.

 

 

There's also a thread here and there where Biff's talking about his NotPitfall game, but it's through Slifker Gaming Studios.

 

 

I can dig up the Reddit thread, too, but that's really not worth mentioning. :)

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Oscar Manuel Rojas Maillo said:

Oh boy! Here's the "If you don't like how I runs things here, you know the way out" routine. He's the one that gave me the "VanHammer!" XD

paranoia.JPG.85a6209aadbabd98fe01f8de413be0c4.JPG

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TACODON said:

Atari actually posted over on IGG in the comments. I guess the intern got a day off from school.

1019440315_ScreenShot2019-09-16at11_42_18AM.thumb.png.c4453408dd8c48bc85b98cfbd0f63329.png

 

Working hard on VCS, but not on moving past the prototype stage. 

 

867387893_ScreenShot2019-09-16at11_42_30AM.thumb.png.9cd1464e463568a1324a9a099fd48bf8.png

 

Still looking forward to that "big update" that was promised "later this summer."

 

1411510655_ScreenShot2019-09-16at11_44_48AM.thumb.png.e87a2a42c9d1a3a3e1ceb895ba3e9ffb.png

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, ColecoJoe said:

How about a screenshot buddy?

 

Sorry, I meant to add another post. I got busy at work. I was planning on getting some screen shots of the pigeons arguing below their post also.

 

At any rate interesting read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Flojomojo said:

200719007_workinghardwithhandsimpants.thumb.jpeg.67105f3573cd5fba6536be5c0a319b7f.jpeg

 

Every time I see the hand-down-the-back-of-the-pants photo, I can't help but think of chocolate-covered pretzels (naughty words make this possibly NSFW):

 

 

Edited by x=usr(1536)
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...