IGNORED

Venture 5200

Bobby75

lance at atarisales.com is working on getting the rom finished. the leaked one was not a final build and does have some issues. he is working on getting it finished and get boards to make carts. i have already talked with him i would like to purchase one once they are done. i have deleted the rom that was posted so no need to ask me for it :). even with bugs in the game it plays very well. so i am very excited to get a finished legit version :). in the meantime i will play the atari 8 bit computer version they have for sale currently :)

• Like 5

So cool to have this on the 5200! Much more enjoyable using my masterplay clone and a sega game pad!

Hmmm....I'm getting an idea... an Edladdin Seagull 52 that allows you to connect a Sega Genesis game pad to a 5200 yet still offering a Y to plug in the CX52 joystick... :)

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 6/13/2017 at 9:29 PM, thevnaguy said:

lance at atarisales.com is working on getting the rom finished. the leaked one was not a final build and does have some issues. he is working on getting it finished and get boards to make carts. i have already talked with him i would like to purchase one once they are done. i have deleted the rom that was posted so no need to ask me for it :). even with bugs in the game it plays very well. so i am very excited to get a finished legit version :). in the meantime i will play the atari 8 bit computer version they have for sale currently :)

Did this ever get completed to be available for purchase?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

.....after I get out of this financial hole I kinda dug myself in (see the Marketplace https://atariage.com/forums/forum/6-buy-sell-and-trade/ for gear I am selling in which to do so) I DO intend to get all the V61/Atari Sales original 5200 titles to add to my 5200 collection so don't rule that out just because they're on carts, that's OK with me, I can't wait to play especially Venture, Delta Space Arena (Omega Race), and Novawolf (Solar Fox) among them. Good thing I work. :)