I am missing the final four carts.  Brain Wave, W.I.N. Basketball, and Interplanetary Voyage.  These are hard to find and expensive.  I am not pursuing these right now but thank you.  

On 12/23/2020 at 9:19 PM, widowsson said:

Also a minty original cardboard box that the individual games were shipped in. Also two shooting galleries cib, and  white hard case........

I’d be interested if these were for sale 

New Lynx Game Unnamed.  Pre orders are up and just a heads up at Songbird Productions.  

Edited by swlovinist

I just stumbled upon this video from 2018 showcasing a GBA 100-in-1 multicart of SMS and Game Gear games:

I noticed that "Wonder Boy in Monster Land" and "Wonder Boy III  - Dragon's Trap" are included in this multicart (see at 4:50 in the video) which made it interesting to me, so I tried to get one on eBay. Turns out that the only SMS multicarts for GBA available nowadays are the 106-in-1 and the "NES versus SMS" combos, and none of those contain those two Wonder Boy games. So John, if you still have your SMS/GG multicart, better hold onto it as it's actually a bit more valuable than the more recent versions, at least in my opinion.  :)

If I can find this multi-cart, I'll surely buy it, since I'd love to be able to play Dragon's Trap on my GBA.

Circus Convoy unboxing and gameplay.   Enjoy the video and have an interview with Audacity Games coming to my channel soon!  

Link:  https://bit.ly/2QNL9Nk

Circus Convoy Unboxing Thumb.png

Edited by swlovinist
  • Like 1

20 Atari Jaguar Games to Play using the GameDrive

Edited by swlovinist
  • Thanks 1

Continuing the ranking video series on my channel I look at Black Pearl Software for the Sega Genesis.   Thank you for everyone checking out my channel.  

New video sharing Atari Lynx Games on Physical.  

Edited by swlovinist

On 9/10/2021 at 8:06 PM, swlovinist said:

New video sharing Atari Lynx Games on Physical.  

Your killing me.😉  Now I really can't wait to receive my copy of Sky Raider Redux.  Nice vid.👍