IGNORED

Tailgate Party - Brand New NES Game

OrabGames

Hi Everyone!
Free Shipping for the rest of 2017 to the US for anyone that contacts me directly and uses Paypal or I can send you a credit card invoice with my Square. Will discount shipping to other places as well. $6.45 savings!
*Savings are not applied to purchases from my Etsy or Ebay stores.

Development Thread with story about the development of Tailgate Party: http://nintendoage.com/forum/mess...

0MH4dyz.jpg?1

About Tailgate Party
Tailgate Party is a party game designed to make use of the Power Pad by bringing cornhole to the NES. My goal was to take this unpopular peripheral and give it a good use that everyone would enjoy! What better way than tossing projectiles at a 30 year old controller! Tailgate Party features a Single-Player Story Mode as well as a Multiplayer Mode. In addition, players can choose from 11 playable characters, 7 game modes, and a full soundtrack written by NA forum member, Zi. Not only that, it includes achievements that you must decipher to unlock! In Story Mode, guide Andy and Ellie through the Shuckers parking lot as they learn about the evil that has taken over the gameday experience. You will be faced with 9 different opponents and 2 difficulty settings as you master your cornholing craft. As you defeat each opponent, they will be unlocked in Vs Mode.

This game requires a Power Pad and a set of 8 corn bags or bean bags to toss at the Power Pad.

Here are a couple of videos showing some of the mechanics and features of the game.

All games use brand new parts. NO DONORS! The GT-ROM boards were developed by Memblers Industries. Each board contains flash memory, allowing you to save your progress in the game. You will also be able to reset the cartridge back to factory default at any time.

All printed materials are provided through AtariAge member rizz. Eveything is professional looking and very high quality!

HOW TO PURCHASE
US AND CANADA ONLY. I apologize for any inconvenience.
PayPal is the preferred method of payment. Please use Goods and Services.
7% sales tax applies to all purchases from Nebraska.

REGULAR EDITIONS
Complete: $60+Shipping
Cart + Manual: $50+Shipping
Cart Only: $45+Shipping

Available at my Etsy Shop! If you buy the cart only and want a manual for an extra $5, please let me know.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/535171633/tailgate-party-regular-edition-complete?ref=market

You can also send me a private message if you would rather not use Etsy. Shipping will be slightly cheaper.

What's Included With The Regular Editions:
1. Complete: Cart, Manual, Box, Dust Sleeve, Styrofoam Block, Orab Games Business Card
2. Cart + Manual: Cart, Manual, Dust Sleeve, Orab Games Business Card
3. Cart Only: Cart, Dust Sleeve, Orab Games Business Card

These carts will be smoked translucent in color.

Gkxmnel.jpg

dlpzzcF.jpg?1

1EZrtjc.jpg?1

drZlXmE.jpg?1

You can also follow Orab Games on Facebook!
https://www.facebook.com/orabgames/

Thanks and I hope you try Tailgate Party!

Edited by OrabGames
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Happy 4th of July Sale!

SAVE 10% on Tailgate Party Regular Editions when you use the promo code FIREWORKS (all caps) at my Etsy store! The sale is only for the 4th of July, so don't miss out on this fantastic deal! Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/OrabGam...

*Promotion only applies to the Regular Editions. Expires at Midnight!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got a Power Pad. Bought a copy via the Etsy store. Now I have to find some bags to throw at it.

Mailed it out today! If you didn't get my message through Etsy, I use Brad's Cornhole Bags on Etsy. There are dozens of sites to get bags from if you don't like his variety.

Thanks and have fun!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...