IGNORED

Keeping it simple: famous quotes

TheBF

Disclaimer: void where prohibited. your mileage may vary. not valid in celebrity marriages. Any disclaimer issued by me is subject to change without notice. Any opinions expressed are my own, and generally unpopular with others. Any resemblance between the above views and those of my employer, my terminal, or the view out my window are purely coincidental. Any society that needs disclaimers has too many lawyers. Any spelling mistakes in this article are all entirly my fault. Any grammer errors spotted in this article were put there because I could. Apply smileys liberally throughout the above as needed. If that doesn't help, take 2 valium and call your analyst in the morning. I'm right; you're wrong. are you still reading this? These opinions are shareware. If you like them, send $10. Ask your doctor or pharmacist. To prevent electric shock, do not open back panel. No user serviceable parts inside. You may or may not have additional rights which may vary from country to country. Not recommended for children under twelve years of age. Batteries not included. Limit 1 per customer. Does not come with any other figures. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Keep away from open flame or spark. Void where prohibited. Some assembly required. All rights reserved. List each check separately by bank number. Contents may settle during shipment. Use only as directed. Parental discretion advised. No other warranty expressed or implied. Unauthorized copying of this disclaimer strictly prohibited. Do not read while operating a motor vehicle or heavy equipment. Postage will be paid by addressee. In case of eye contact, flush with water. Subject to approval. This is not an offer to sell securities. Apply only to affected area. May be too intense for some viewers. Do not fold, spindle, or mutilate. Use other side for additional listings. For recreational use only. Shipping and handling extra. No animals were harmed in the production of this disclaimer (that you know of). Do not disturb. All models over 18 years of age. If condition persists, consult your physician. Freshest if consumed before date on carton. Prices subject to change without notice. Times approximate.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...