IGNORED

F-18A Availibility

Tighe

out of stock again, he just got a new run in. The website does say to contact him to be put on the waiting list and when enough people are interested he'll make another run. in the meanwhile there are a couple of modders around here that might have extra stock.

• Like 1

out of stock again, he just got a new run in. The website does say to contact him to be put on the waiting list and when enough people are interested he'll make another run. in the meanwhile there are a couple of modders around here that might have extra stock.

Thanks, I did the contact as instructed earlier today. I guess I'll look around for stock in other places.

Does anyone know when or if there will be another run of the F18A board?

http://codehackcreate.com/store#!/F18A-V1-6-Video-Board/p/14022176/category=0

bear in mind that if your colecovision (if you want it for that) is a European pal machine there is an issue that stops you plying certain games. it is being worked on but as yet there is no definite fix

bear in mind that if your colecovision (if you want it for that) is a European pal machine there is an issue that stops you plying certain games. it is being worked on but as yet there is no definite fix

I'm actually planning on putting it in my Baby Pac-Man arcade game. But if I can get two I'll put one in my USA colecovision.