IGNORED

Opcode Prototypes Video Series - #1 : Mouser

Ikrananka

I have just published the first of what will be an occasional video series covering the extremely rare prototype games released by Opcode Games for the ColecoVision console. The video includes a retrospective where I take a look at the original arcade game and the MSX version which the ColecoVision port is based on. I finish up the video with a Let's Play of the ColecoVision prototype port. Hope you find this interesting and enjoyable.

https://youtu.be/WU0wO5cBl0M

• Like 12

Very nice video, and quite informative. Nice job!

Just one small thing to mention, though: Champion Ice Hockey was ported by Eduardo, but the five prototype carts were published by Team Pixelboy, not Opcode Games. :)

Yeah, sorry I kind of blurred the lines when it came to Champion Ice Hockey. When I show the short clip of the game, in the slide in text I do show that it was published "via Team Pixelboy". When I get to doing a video on that game I promise that I'll be very clear about the game's background :)

Yeah, sorry I kind of blurred the lines when it came to Champion Ice Hockey. When I show the short clip of the game, in the slide in text I do show that it was published "via Team Pixelboy". When I get to doing a video on that game I promise that I'll be very clear about the game's background :)

Ah okay. Had to take a second look because I missed it the first time. :) :thumbsup: