Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Has somebody seen the old pinned topics ? (not that synoptic one)

...or can remember, which ones these were ?

thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Schmitzi said:

Has somebody seen the old pinned topics ? (not that synoptic one)

...or can remember, which ones these were ?

thanks

They were redundant to the ReadMe.1st thread and un-pinned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, OLD CS1 said:

They were redundant to the ReadMe.1st thread and un-pinned.

 

This post#1 is 2 kilometer long

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Schmitzi said:

This post#1 is 2 kilometer long

This has been debated to death and back ad naseum to the point of no clucks given.  Use bookmarks and search.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, OLD CS1 said:

This has been debated to death and back ad naseum to the point of no clucks given.  Use bookmarks and search.

 

Sorry I did not see a big discussion, only some opinions here and there, but longer time ago.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Info:

Just sort by "Most viewed" and you can find what is worth to be pinned

 

grafik.thumb.png.73c4729111cfbc9a5dd3ef3bd60d3788.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Schmitzi said:

Info:

Just sort by "Most viewed" and you can find what is worth to be pinned

 

That is a nice trick.  Might be worth integrating into the FAQ.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...