IGNORED

Jaguar HSC, SEASON 10, ROUND 1

post-19213-0-58364700-1498463353_thumb.jpg

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 10, ROUND 1

(Round Over)

post-19213-0-24271100-1498463417.jpeg

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Start from the very first level in 2000 mode (not Plus, and not Classic). Play until you Game Over

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....son-5-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. icon_smile.gif

Defender 2000 SCORES:
  • twoquickcapri - 1,283,551 ( + 10 )
  • travistouchdown - 1,174,796 ( + 8 )
  • Spacey Invader - 908,595 ( + 6 )
  • mckafka99 - 708,121 ( + 4 )
  • masematte - 115,391 ( + 2 )
  • jblenkle - 11,325 ( + 1 )

• Isgoed - 1,500,708 +1 participation point

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:
  • twoquickcapri ( 10 )
  • travistouchdown ( 8 )
  • Spacey Invader ( 6 )
  • mckafka99 ( 4 )
  • masematte ( 2 )
  • jblenkle ( 1 )
  • Isgoed ( 1 )

• 2 weeks later...

Playing to WIN this season gentlemen. 2nd place last season fired me up to go for it.

On a side note, everyone always says T2K is the best game on Jaguar and this one is "just okay, but the ship is too big." I call BS. This is one of the top 5 Jag games out there. An equal masterpiece to T2K in my book. Minters effort on this one is amazing, and this game deserved a soundtrack CD as well :)

post-38373-0-89722700-1499656488_thumb.jpg

On a side note, everyone always says T2K is the best game on Jaguar and this one is "just okay, but the ship is too big." I call BS. This is one of the top 5 Jag games out there. An equal masterpiece to T2K in my book. Minters effort on this one is amazing, and this game deserved a soundtrack CD as well :)

I find that the game is too zoomed in. After getting the first power up I find myself just looking at the radar the rest of the time. Which is a shame as it's a good looking game.

• Like 1

I find that the game is too zoomed in. After getting the first power up I find myself just looking at the radar the rest of the time. Which is a shame as it's a good looking game.

Agree it definitely could be zoomed out a bit more. I do find when playing the original defender I start looking mostly at the radar after awhile, so I don't necessarily think that is this game alone.

• 2 weeks later...

1,500,708 for a participation point :)

post-6068-0-73136700-1500759713_thumb.jpg

I agree, this is a great Jaguar game.

Most of the time I watch the radar, until I get fully armed and have the droid with me, then I dare to look more at the screen.

Edited by Isgoed