IGNORED

SNES Mini Confirmed

TPA5

I got the Walmart email in the afternoon at like 1pm while visiting the War In The Pacific - National Park while using an temporary Iphone 4s burner phone from my brother. I sat there in the middle of the place ordering using slow as heck 3G, along with the slow as heck Iphone.. it took like 15 minutes but managed to get an order out. The wife was just asking what the heck I was doing. :lol:

Edited by NE146
  • Like 1

It's $26 currently. Preorder price guarantee?

I see that now, when I wrote it the hardcover was $44.99 -- just preordered it. Even if the system is a bitch to get, at the very worst, it's a fun read and solid guide for all those titles. I have them basically anyway -- this is all about Starfox 2 for me primarily, HDMI+portability second to that.

And on that -- Walmart I think if they had it that long, it was another scalper bot slam night for sure. I got a text about it as it went up, couldn't for a half hour buy the damn thing as it was in my cart, then clicking pre-order would pop up and black and white box with an error about it. It was like some Amazon NES CE flashback all over again. I'd rather try and forget that crap but everyone is talking it up now. Needless to say I'm not amused.

• Like 1

Anyone been canceled yet? Sounds like it may be happening for at least some people that preordered it at Wal-Mart.

Are they cancelling multiple orders or simply everyone who exceeded the inventory before the product went OOS?

I hope they cancel those asshats buying ten of them. And cancel the entire order, not just 9/10. Teach them a lesson about being greedy... :roll: