IGNORED

SNES Mini Confirmed

TPA5

Are they cancelling multiple orders or simply everyone who exceeded the inventory before the product went OOS?

I hope they cancel those asshats buying ten of them. And cancel the entire order, not just 9/10. Teach them a lesson about being greedy... :roll:

I think the real asshats this time at least last night was Walmart - who the hell puts on item for sale up at 11:30 PM? (That's when my message was sent).

I'm relaxing after a hard days work, the last thing I'm doing is reading my email.

I hope those dumbasses list it again before the sale date.

I think the real asshats this time at least last night was Walmart - who the hell puts on item for sale up at 11:30 PM? (That's when my message was sent).

I'm relaxing after a hard days work, the last thing I'm doing is reading my email.

I hope those dumbasses list it again before the sale date.

I've seen it done at 3am before. Also it was 10:30 in my time zone. Was watching the rebroadcast of Snowfall (ep3) on FX.

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/some-snes-classic-pre-orders-from-walmart-are-gett/1100-6451969/?utm_source=gamefaqs&utm_medium=partner&utm_content=news_module&utm_campaign=homepage

Seems like Walmart started presale too soon and had to cancel them. I do hope they prioritize cancelling all pre-orders of more than 1 system to stop flippers and give more people a chance at actually getting one to keep.

I, for one, would love to see the stats on how many people who boldy declared they would "Never support Nintendo again" are now frothing at the mouth to get a SNES Classic.

No support from me since N64, The 90's.

I mean I would have bought the NES Classic if I could have... :(

Edited by Trinity

Cracks me up how some people have an entitlement complex. They get all upset because some of the SNES mini pre-orders are being cancelled and start posting YouTube videos. Bwahahahahahaha

It shouldn't surprise me, but it does, that there are so many ill-adjusted people in the world. It's a pre-order for a piece of plastic. Sure, it's a cool piece of plastic, but hardly something to lose sleep over.

• Like 2

Pretty much everyone I know had it cancelled today. I would say ALL orders will eventually be dropped. Walmart couldn't even offer a coupon or something for the trouble. As for complaining, I'm sorry but Walmart EMAILED the availability, and we bought it. This was their debacle, not ours.

I'm going to work soon so I won't be able to wait around for Best Buy to open it's doors like I did with the NES Mini. That said, I'll have a lot more disposable income, so if the scalper situation isn't 2-300% ridiculous markup, I may bite, much as I don't want to support those asshats.

I'm going to work soon so I won't be able to wait around for Best Buy to open it's doors like I did with the NES Mini. That said, I'll have a lot more disposable income, so if the scalper situation isn't 2-300% ridiculous markup, I may bite, much as I don't want to support those asshats.

No way would I ever buy one from a reseller marked above retail price. Just take that extra disposable income and throw it in a good index mutual fund.

Edited by thadsilverfox
  • Like 2

Damn resellers buying from resellers who can't even resell right! Wal-Mart just smartened up and decided to skip the 2nd level of resellers and just keep them all to resell for 2nd level reseller prices,

Not sure how anyone buys anything these days when the only way to buy is from resellers in the first place. You would all starve if you didn't buy from resellers as well. There is not much you buy that has not been marked up and sold for more.

true, but its for the sake of convenience, I could buy milk from the local processor, and drive 40 min to get there, or hell I could buy it direct from the farm and process it myself, cant be that hard, just need to spend a day or two setting it all up

scalpers buying up the entire milk supply before it even hits the resellers store, and charging 400$ per gallon is a totally different thing, go ask most of south america

resellers vs scalpers is a different argument, keep your pants on

Edited by Osgeld
  • Like 4

It shouldn't surprise me, but it does, that there are so many ill-adjusted people in the world. It's a pre-order for a piece of plastic. Sure, it's a cool piece of plastic, but hardly something to lose sleep over.

This x1000. More and more I want to live off the land somewhere far away from everyone and their bullshit problems.

This x1000. More and more I want to live off the land somewhere far away from everyone and their bullshit problems.

Try Canada! It's doable here. My plan is to move even further away from people than I already am. If there's one thing we have an abundance of, it's space.

• Like 2