IGNORED

Console replica mini boxes

Leonardo Biagi

Hello everybody!!! I've been around a couple of forums asking people for nice quality pictures from console/ system boxes and their dimensions so I could build boxes for my boxless consoles so I can store them nicely and comfortably and keep my wife happy. People've been very helpful and I've been doing a lot of work and got some requests as well. And then someone had the idea to make them mini and they looked great. I don't sell any of the boxes or art, put I keep them available in high quality jpeg files for whoever wants to use it for whatever use they might want at leonardobiagi.imgur.com Please fell free to check them if you would like. Now for my request: would someone be kind enough to provide some nice high quality pictures of a PS3 box (any model) so I can build myself one? I can send this person a mini replica box by regular mail as a thank you. Again I would like to reinforce the idea that I don't sell or commercialize the final result and keep them available for free at that site, but since is an open site, i don't have control on how people would use the files and I already seen some people using my art to sell boxes here in Brazil, and would like to make it clear that this is not me doing that. That's not the sense of community, the sense is sharing or else what's the point of being a part in one?

Anyway, that's it. I'll post the same text on a xbox topic as well, only changing the consoles.

Thanks for your time.

Leonardo

I'll leave some pics of the mini boxes (sorry if they are not correct, but dropbox links seems to do that to my pics)

post-50438-0-97389800-1498755571_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-43217400-1498755639_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-85662200-1498755645_thumb.jpg

post-50438-0-41638700-1498755665_thumb.jpg

I've worked with both cases. Scans are way better, but are limited by the size. Pictures are better if taken at daylight. What I actually need is pics from pictures that I can't replicate. Logos, texts and graphics I can replicate. So if it would be easier, you could take pictures like in quadrants of the box or only take pictures if those parts I mentioned. Too confusing? We can do like this, you send me a full picture of each side, it doesn't matter the quality and I say what I need. Or if you have patience to scan, that's ok.

• 2 months later...

Hello again!! I'm trying to make a replica of the PS3 Final Fantasy XIII white lightning box, and I managed to get some pretty nice pictures from Google, to only thing I coildn't get was a nice picture of one of the sides (The one on the left of the picture...). I'll post the best picture I could get. So if any of you good souls could send me a nicer picture or even direct me to a site, i would be more than grateful (and please notice that I didn't even ask for lots of pictures and or measurements..)

post-50438-0-07753000-1504492216_thumb.jpg