IGNORED

Special Edition 5 – In Memoriam: Keith Robinson

Our episode all about Keith Robinson is in the RSS Feed.

In this special episode, we reminisce about Intellivision legend Keith Robinson (Keith died on June 14th, 2017). Rick, Paul and Cmart are joined by Scott Schreiber of the Retro Gaming Roundup Podcast, and Chris Bidwell of Now You’re Playing With Podcast. Tommy Tallarico talks to Paul about his Keith recollections, and Emily Reichbach Rosenthal (VP of Intellivision Productions) also shares her thoughts on him. And listener Chris Dreher contributes a fun story about Mr. Robinson. The Intellivision community has lost one of its greatest assets with Keith’s passing, but join us as we celebrate what Keith has done for the Intellivision community.

http://intellivisionaries.com/in-memoriam-keith-robinson/

• Like 11

Guys, thanks for doing this episode. I just finished listening and enjoyed the whole thing.

We certainly have lost an important advocate and steward of the system we enjoy so much. I echo the thoughts of others who said they found all of Keith's Intellivision material and merchandise on the web in the late '90s, which rekindled an interest in a product I thought had long been forgotten.

I'm glad to hear that people are already thinking about ways to keep the Intellivision properties alive and accessible to fans and enthusiasts.

• Like 2

Great, great episode. My only issue was... I've watched that Intellivision Flashback commercial over a dozen times and always thought it was cute. Suddenly you put it into your podcast after talking about Keith for over an hour and how much it meant to him and suddenly tears are coming out of my eyes.

I must confess that I didn't know much about him until hearing about his passing. I wasn't aware how crucial he was to all of the great memories I have surrounding Intellivision and how important he was to keeping the brand alive. I tried to play my Intellivision Lives disc on my Mac the other day but it wouldn't work because Classic OS was no longer supported on my old PowerBook. So I did the next best thing and played on my actual Intellvision all weekend long. I got my personal best scores on both Donkey Kong and Space Armada.

His legacy is amazing and he will be missed.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...