IGNORED

Estimate Atari Lynx rare games

Hello everybody,

could anybody help me to estimate the following EU-based Atari Lynx games for eventual upcoming sale? Thanks a lot!

OFFICIAL REALESES

Asteroids/Missile Command SEALED

Gates of Zendocon CIB BIG BOX

Lemmings SEALED

NFL Football SEALED

Ninja Gaiden III SEALED

Super Off Road CIB

UNOFFICIAL GAMES

Alpine Games CIB (orange case)

Alpine Games CIB (atari "classic" case)
Bubble Trouble CIB, book-shaped case

Championship Rally (CD Jewel case)
Cybervirus CIB (CD jewel case)

Lynxopoly CIB

Raiden CIB (CD jewel case)

Yatsuna CIB

Yatsuna 2 CIB

Zaku CIB

In addition, all of the titles in your "Unofficial Games" category -- with the exception of Zaku and Lynxopoly, for the moment -- are all being sold by commercial vendors. I doubt anyone would pay anything more than what they could get brand new.

Perhaps you should relabel your "Unofficial Games" as "Third Party Releases", because that's what they are. :)

Best and B&C both have NFL Sealed for $40. Best has Asteroids/MC for $75 sealed and Ninja Gaiden for $20. Gates of Zendocon maybe $20? I don't think the big box commands much more than the regular one. Lemmings maybe $100, probably could get more on EBay. Super Off Road probably in that same ballpark.

In addition, all of the titles in your "Unofficial Games" category -- with the exception of Zaku and Lynxopoly, for the moment -- are all being sold by commercial vendors. I doubt anyone would pay anything more than what they could get brand new.

Perhaps you should relabel your "Unofficial Games" as "Third Party Releases", because that's what they are. :)

Unofficial games are "non Atari cartridges" ;)

"Unofficial game" is true, because they are not officially released by atari.

To each their own, but Super Off Road was a Telegames release. And Bubble Trouble was released in 1993. I've never seen it in an 'Atari' style box, but I've never thought of that 'Lynx Seal of Quality' marker to signify anything. Besides, Krazy Ace came out after Atari collapsed, and that has one of those seals on the 'Atari' style boxes. I'm sure that, to Telegames, all of their releases are 'official'. :)

I was trying not to reply, since this request was something that the requester could have easily done him/herself. But now that somebody's gone and broke the seal...

I just bought Super Off Road and Bubble Trouble directly from Telegames about three months ago. So definitely the retail price is the most you could hope to get for a used copy, unless you can find a buyer who really doesn't want to do their homework.

• Like 1

To each their own, but Super Off Road was a Telegames release. And Bubble Trouble was released in 1993. I've never seen it in an 'Atari' style box, but I've never thought of that 'Lynx Seal of Quality' marker to signify anything. Besides, Krazy Ace came out after Atari collapsed, and that has one of those seals on the 'Atari' style boxes. I'm sure that, to Telegames, all of their releases are 'official'. :)

Yeah IMO the Telegames releases fit into their own category, I think there's a thread (or multiples) about that in the Lynx forum. There's also the variants, it took me some time to track down the original Bubble Trouble vs the later reprints. As to whether or not it's worth more than the reprints, I don't know.