IGNORED

[SOLD] TRS-80 94k Color Computer 2, TRS-80 Micro Color Computer...

Baguy

Everything was sold.
A family member recently passed and so i inherited a ton of computer equipment... It has been sitting on a desk untouched for around 30 years since it was last used. I'm looking to sell it all together, though it doesn't matter to me too much.
I'm perhaps looking for around 150$ for everything. Considering i can't promise it will work, and some of it is as it was left on the desk (Printer cover is heavily coated in dust, Games are still in Multi-Pak interface), i think this is a reasonable price.
The two mini computers are in exceptional condition though, and the Micro Color Computer MC-10 is still in the plastic (Don't know if it was used, and i haven't tested it, but its in extremely good condition aesthetically and it has extra modules in their boxes still.)
There is a slight yellowing on the computer equipment (besides the graphic printer), though I've heard that can be cleaned up.
I am willing to ship the items, though it will have to be worked out according to location... There is alot of items.
(So far shipping to NC, TN, and Pittsburgh, PA cost around 150-200$ for UPS shipping, USPS doesn't have a big enough box for the monitor in height and says it could cost 100$ for each package. ) (the box of magazines weights 60 pounds, i could perhaps let you choose a few magazines and put them in with the computer to cut shipping costs) if you are in PA i'd be willing to meet halfway and exchange it at a police station.
I live in the US, in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Items:
MAGNAVOX Color Monitor 40
TRS-80 94K Color Computer 2 (With dust cover)
TRS-80 Micro Color Computer MC-10 (In box, 16K Ram, Manual)
Timex Sinclair 1000 (In Box, Manual)
Color Graphic Printer (With Cover)
TRS-80 Printer (With Cover, Extremely dusty (Wasn't dusted like everything else) (there is extra paper and ink, and there was a couple of files printed that contained a adventure game written in basic)
Deluxe Joystick
Color Mouse (I believe i also grabbed the mouse pad and threw it in a box along with some cassettes on the bottom, not positive on that though, and the mouse pad does have yellowing)
TRS-80 Touch Pad
Multi-Pak Interface for Color Computer
Books & Magazines on Basic Programming and Electrical Engineering (Not sure how many books are in with it, its mostly magazines) (Fills up a 2 foot long and 1 foot high box, and weights 60 pounds)
16k Ram module, Games, Direct Connect Modem Pak, Speech-Sound Pak Card, Color Scripsit, Speculator, Cassetes, (25* cassettes (4-5 with programs written, most of them still wrapped in plastic and sitting in the container), 4 games (most likely more burried in one of the boxes) (Tandy Tetris, Super Logo, Edtasm+, Tandy Silpheed) (Some of the magazines are damaged, such as pages torn or the covers ripped off, they where lying on the ground under the desk in a unorganized pile)
Science Fair Microcomputer Trainer (No box, Manual is a bit dusty (Fully put together)... Underside of it in the area where the speaker is has a cobweb hanging off it, but otherwise no damage) (there is a few pieces of paper with assembly code hand-written, i hear that the trainer didn't have memory, so the programs had to be written down and put in.)
I can send photos if you ask.
List of magazines (And the few books that are mixed in):

Expert Systems for Microcomputers and introduction to artificial intelligence (Michael Chadwick and John Hannah)
Color Computer Cartridge Speech/Sound for Radioshack TRS-80 Color Computer
Radioshack TRS-80 Graphics for the Model I and III by David A Kater and Susan J Thomas
Mind-Storms Children, Computers and Powerful Ideas (All about LOGO- how it was invented, and how it works)
Powerful Computing with the model 100
Color Scripsit by Radio Shack for TRS-80 Color Computer
Super LOGO Creative programming and graphics for the color computer
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Our beginners issue - January 1989
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Music, Games, And graphics in holiday season - December 1988
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Our telemunication issue - November 1988
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - GIME More Power! (Expanding you color computer) - March 1989
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - The Home Manager (Setup your own database!) - Febraury 1989
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - The Thifty CoCo (Monitor Interest Dividends) - April 1989
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - PRINT#-2 (Our printer issue) - May 1987
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - ZAP! GAMES ISSUE - August 1985
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Anniversary Special: Celebrating our fourth! - July 1985
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Keying in on buisness - March 1988
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - At your service (Our Utilities Issue) - February 1988
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - The season's best! (Our holiday issue) - December 1987
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Our telecommunications issue - November 1987
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - The game show, Our annual fun-for-all - August 1987
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Printer issue (More than two dozen product reviews!) - May 1985
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - CoCo Power! (Our utilities issue) - Feburary 1985
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - A timesharing crisis: Beginners issue - January 1985
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Our holiday issue - December 1984
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - The Home Manager - 1988
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - CoCo in Concert (Turn the play command into a digital synthesiser!) - June 1988
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Ahead of the class - September 1988
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - All the right moves - August 1988
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Putting it on paper - May 1988
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Summer Fun - June 1989 (Slightly bent cover, might be missing a page twoards the middle, not sure)
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Mixing Text and Graphics - May 1989
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Beyond Basic (OS-9 Survival Training) - August 1989
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Season's Greetings - December 1989
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Get a head start (CoCo beginners' hints and tips) - January 1990
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Person-To-Person (Protocol: The key to good downloads) - November 1989
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Shades of Coco - June 1990
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - In Print - May 1990
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Tower of Power (Build a logical analyzer!) - March 1990
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Coco Home Cooking (Shift through those medical bills, knead your dough with bank & budget...) - Feburary 1990
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Eighth Anniversary - July 1989
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Foundations - January 1991 (VERY dusty)
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Frostbyte! (Fire up CoCo in the video studio!) - December 1990
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - (Communications) Get Connected (Discover the world of modems) - November 1990
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Graphics (Paint your own pictures with Spectra 3) - October 1990 Vol X No. 3 (Tearing slightly!)
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Back to School (Plot math and science functions) - Spetember 1990 Vol X No. 2 (Minor Tearing near spine)
!RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine! - (Don't know for sure if its a rainbow mag) Cut magazine (Coupon on cover which is missing i believe) - September 1983
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Color Me Coco - October 1989
RAINBOW color computer monthly magazine - Our Education Issue - September 1989
Serving the CoCo community for 10 years! - Table of Contents - August 1990 Vol. X No. 1 (Damaged Rainbow Magazine (Front is torn off... Theres a few pages in the box if you want me to salvage it))
1992 - Vtech Smart Play Booklet
HOT CoCo (The magazine for TRS-80 Color computer and MC-10 Users - September 1984
The premier Peronsal Computer Magazine for Tandy Computer users - (Pages are missing!)
CompuServe Information Service Users Guide - Radio Shack, Custom manufactured in the USA
(A black and white printed book in a binder FYI) - BYTE the small systems journal - August 1982 Vol 7 A McGraw-Hill Publication
A unmarked thin green binder with pages of a book showing depictions of display with various points plotted (I think its part of a programing manual)
The Color Computer Magazine - For TRS-80 Color Computer & TDP-100 Users (Graphics - Sorcerer's Puzzles Music by Kitsz) - 1983
There's these and still wrapped bundles of printer paper.

Edited by Baguy
  • Like 2