IGNORED

Anyone need 250 copies of Combat?

thanatos

I just sent a text too. Might make for a good trip with the wife and give me an excuse to see Trade n games.

Trade-n-games is a cool place, I'm in St. Louis too. I looked at the ad and it's in Fairview Heights, IL, which is about a 45 min trip for me. It wouldn't be able to make the trip anytime soon based on my schedule and it's nowhere near any place I normally drive to.

They finally responded to me. He says they are in good shape. Is there anything you would like me to ask?

As long as they weren't stored outside, some hopefully large percentage of them will be useful for my...purposes. Without seeing them in person, it's really hard to gauge whether they actually are in "good shape", and my "good shape" is generally of a higher standard than someone selling a bulk lot of 200 Combat carts on Craigslist. :D Any I don't end up using will go into lots of carts I'll sell on eBay or bundle with systems, or just include with "bags of crap" to give away.

Shipping is likely going to cost more than what the carts cost, and I can explain the best way to ship this many carts should you manage to get your hands on them. :)

..Al