IGNORED

WTB: SpectraVision Quickshot III

sgtdave

Could this help ?

Quickshot 3

:)

I've seen this and thought about it. I don't know what the "D/L" could indicate and the lack of a picture makes me a little uneasy it may be something similar or weird. I've gotten mis-labelled things at least a half dozen times. I may try to contact them, but, yes, the price is a bit high. $25-$30 was top price a couple years ago.

19.95?....plus shipping?

Yeah, the shipping quote I got from Canada Post made me gag on my coffee. Almost $40. And the UPS site was f'd-up so I couldn't even get a quote (Win10 with Chrome and Firefox, tried on both)...

I know, a first-world problem. Canada sucks in this regard, I must say!

Yeah, the shipping quote I got from Canada Post made me gag on my coffee. Almost $40. And the UPS site was f'd-up so I couldn't even get a quote (Win10 with Chrome and Firefox, tried on both)...

I know, a first-world problem. Canada sucks in this regard, I must say!

All the shipping tripled from the early 2000s. I used to order a cart from a homebrewer in the states for 25 plus 5 or 6 for shipping now they ask for 15 or 20 for shipping or even more...

If anyone has one in the Austin/San Antonio area I can pickup here. Or if you live in the Portland, OR area I will be there in a couple weeks.

Try posting in the "Want to Buy" section of the Marketplace. There may be more people looking to off-load some collectibles/inventory.

P.S., be wary of the used joystick ... it may need refurbishing to work well.

Yeah of the 4 or 5 of them i own, they are a bit tough to maintain, and tricky to get back together correctly, but imho very worth it as they are the best CV option. Joystick with a base and one of each button usable by either hand.

Gavv