IGNORED

The new Jeff Minter project is Nine Inch Nails?

Schmudde

This is awesome...very tempted to get a PS4 and VR now... Wish they would put stuff like this on a disc instead of download only :/

There's a shot one of the smaller publishers will, I am 8 bit released the Rez HD for PS4 VR that would've been digital only. And of course thete's Limited Run and Special Reserve.

This is awesome...very tempted to get a PS4 and VR now... Wish they would put stuff like this on a disc instead of download only :/

Do it - I did. It's worth it. Shit ton of other good games on the PS4 as well.

Do it - I did. It's worth it. Shit ton of other good games on the PS4 as well.

VR is not for everyone(sim-sickness) but if one get past it, it really is worth it. Resident Evil is very enjoyable with it for example(and legit AAA game value). "Thumper" can scratch some retro itch while looking sophisticated also.

Be careful with glasses, they scratch the lenses i heard.

I have the HTC Vive and with that it is really dependent on the game and the way you move. Unfortunately they don't have support for resident evil 7 on the PC yet, but I do have Battlezone for it which should be the same on PSVR, and that game is phenomenal. Even has the classic vector version too.

I have the HTC Vive and with that it is really dependent on the game and the way you move. Unfortunately they don't have support for resident evil 7 on the PC yet, but I do have Battlezone for it which should be the same on PSVR, and that game is phenomenal. Even has the classic vector version too.

Yeah, I've used a friend's Vive on multiple occasions and the experience is going to vary depending on the game. Some experiences are nauseating at best, while others are downright phenomenal--a kind of feeling you will never be able to get via traditional display methods. I couldn't pass up that "Summer of Oculus" sale and bought one of those last night, so I'll be experiencing VR stuff on a regular basis starting later this week. Really looking forward to it!

I almost dove in and bought an Oculus as well, but then decided I didn't want to give any money to Facebook :P I have heard it's a little better if all you're going to do is sit down and play 180 degree games (I like playing Elite: Dangerous myself, it's phenomenal, but it doesn't really need the room scale.)

I almost dove in and bought an Oculus as well, but then decided I didn't want to give any money to Facebook :P I have heard it's a little better if all you're going to do is sit down and play 180 degree games (I like playing Elite: Dangerous myself, it's phenomenal, but it doesn't really need the room scale.)

Yeah, that's pretty much going to be my situation. I would prefer to have a Vive but wasn't really sure if I was ready to drop $800 for one, then there was also the fact I don't really have the space to move around, so the Oculus made more sense. For you, it doesn't seem to make sense to have both, so you can rest easy known that you haven't supported Facebook, haha!