Sign in to follow this  
Mephitblue

Rhomaios

I had a great purchasing experience from Chris (Rhomaios). I bought 2 7800 joysticks and 1 2600 joystick from him. He responded to my IMs quickly, gave me a couple options on packaging, and sent the joysticks out the day after I sent payment. After receiving the joysticks I tested them out and all three were in good working order.

I would be glad to do business with Chris again!

Keith

• Like 1

I bought 7800 Donkey Kong XM, various 2600 cartridges, and PS2 games from Chris. Smooth transaction and fast shipping. Thanks!

• Like 1

Just bought a bunch of games from him for a great price. Everything was shipped perfectly and quickly.All went very smooth. Thank you.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2021 at 2:34 PM, OracleofLosAngeles said:

Hi! Do you happen to have the Deja Vu hint booklet for nes? I'm a buyer. Thanks 

I sold you Deja Vu on the NES before? I don't remember that. But no, sorry, I don't have a copy of that. Good luck finding it, though!

Posted (edited)

Bought some SMS games from Rhomaios and they were packaged securely and shipped fast. Kept me informed of the status the whole way through.

Edited by taxman
Typo
  • Like 1

I bought some 2600, 7800, and Game Boy games in two separate transactions and everything has worked perfectly and been in great condition. I thank you and my collection thanks you, but my free time is understandably peeved. Awesome seller and forum member!!

• Like 1

I just bought one of my most wanted games from Christopher and it was a great experience.  Highly recommended to trade with.

• Like 1