IGNORED

Bounty Bob Strikes Back! Atari 5200 for sale

C_Donahue

Hi all,

I'm currently selling my cart-only copy of Bounty Bob Strikes Back for the 5200 that I recently acquired off of a friend. I wanted to share the post with all the folks here at Atari Age in hopes of drumming up some interest in the sale.

I know my initial asking price is a bit steep but I only recently found out how rare this particular game is and honestly could just really use the money right now. If you know someone who may be seriously interested, feel free to share this thread or the post itself--I greatly appreciate it! The more traffic the better, of course.

Thanks all :)

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2225822892701?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=222582289270&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

• Like 1

That's true--I figured throwing it up on ebay would offer some more universal appeal because there were also a couple of Facebook groups I wanted to share the post with too. You are right though, next time I'll have to go straight through the site. I've got a couple of other things I think I might sell soon so I'll be sure to just post them here, at least to start :)

• Like 2