IGNORED

Possible Jaguar Overlays...For What Games?

pboland

They look great! But my only issue is that if these are pretty much actual size as we see posted here and they certainly look to be actual size. Then the fonts are still too damn small for my eyes to read clearly. Unless that is just an effect of artifacting from the pics posted?

Okay not all of them mind you. But the Iron Soldier ones are really tough for me to see cleary to say nothing of whatever the text is in the middle of those overlays.

The other one that is playing havic with my eyes is the text on Hoverstrike. Most of that is a blurry mess on the text to me. Plus on some of the overlays like Blue Lightning for instance, some of the fonts blend in too much to the background graphics. Specifically the one that says cockpit view. the 'pit' portion seems to disappear into the lightning bolt behind it. Maybe that was on purpose?

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-

How much are these for a set?

I'm offering these to people at $2.00 per overlay for those that want them now (PM me for more details). I don't really consider them a "set" as this is still an on going project. I have a hand full more of overlays yet to make. I have no idea at this point when I will get around to making them. So I consider this my current available list of overlays for purchase.

- I almost forgot. Does anyone have any more requests for particular game overlays that I don't already have listed. Just comment in this topic.

Edited by pboland