IGNORED

Possible Jaguar Overlays...For What Games?

pboland

Hey I wanted to rehash this one as I had someone on the Atari Jaguar Fans Facebook page really like the BSG one I got from you. At the time I didn't have a Jag CD so I didn't order the ones for those games. But if you're still making any of these can I order the Jag CD ones?

Hey I wanted to rehash this one as I had someone on the Atari Jaguar Fans Facebook page really like the BSG one I got from you. At the time I didn't have a Jag CD so I didn't order the ones for those games. But if you're still making any of these can I order the Jag CD ones?

I'm still offering reproduction Jag overlays. I really haven't added any in a while. If there is something you want that isn't shown, just let me know. Here's what I currently have:

post-9874-0-61264200-1556626820_thumb.jpg

Just PM me if interested.

I'm still offering reproduction Jag overlays. I really haven't added any in a while. If there is something you want that isn't shown, just let me know. Here's what I currently have:

attachicon.gifJagOverlays.jpg

Just PM me if interested.

Hi! I'll PM too, but curious how much you'd want for the whole set you have here?

Thank you!

Are these the set with the bumps? If so, I will order a set as well (I seem to already have a non-bump set I ordered somewhere because I thought they had bumps :P )

Sorry, these are not embossed overlays. I'm still working on that. It has turned out a little more difficult than I thought it would for good results. Maybe in time, but not right now.

Which ones in your set are for games that originally did not come with an overlay?

Id like to have a set of all overlays for games that make use of the keypad but did not originally come with an overlay.

If you are interested, just PM me. Here's the game overlays that did not originally come with the game:

• Keypad Cover

• Aircars
• Atari Karts
• BattleSphere
• BattleSphereGold
• IronSoldier2
• Iwar
• Skyhammer
• Syndicate
• Zero5
post-9874-0-40542600-1557231789.jpg
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Check your PM's

Hi! I forgot to let you know, I've just been really busy. I received them and they are awesome. I'm very pleased. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks!!!

Edit: especially I-War... love that game. So happy to get an overlay for that.

Edited by 82-T/A
  • Like 1

Hi! I forgot to let you know, I've just been really busy. I received them and they are awesome. I'm very pleased. Just wanted to let you know.

Thanks!!!

Edit: especially I-War... love that game. So happy to get an overlay for that.

I like I-War as well and that game was perfect for an overlay.

• Like 2

I like I-War as well and that game was perfect for an overlay.

I was thinking I was the one that busted out the request the the I-War overlay initially! I have that from my first set and I just received my second set a couple weeks ago with the new ones I was missing. They look great man!

• 3 weeks later...

@pboland I'm very satisfied with my "complete set" of overlays that you have created. Bravo! Have you considered making an overlay for Towers II: Plight of the Stargazer? That game makes significant use of the keypad:

1: Flip/Inventory

2: Stats

3: Sleep

4: Slide Left

5: ----

6: Slide Right

7: Spell Toggle

8: More/Clear

9: Map

I'd be all over it if you would consider making it. I'm sure others would, too. Thanks for your consideration!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sixersfan105 said:

@pboland I'm very satisfied with my "complete set" of overlays that you have created. Bravo! Have you considered making an overlay for Towers II: Plight of the Stargazer? That game makes significant use of the keypad:

1: Flip/Inventory

2: Stats

3: Sleep

4: Slide Left

5: ----

6: Slide Right

7: Spell Toggle

8: More/Clear

9: Map

I'd be all over it if you would consider making it. I'm sure others would, too. Thanks for your consideration!

Awesome idea! It's on the list. 

Please keep in mind that I've never considered my current catalog as a "complete set" in the sense of being the end all to be all. There is always room for a new overlay. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, pboland said:

Awesome idea! It's on the list. 

Please keep in mind that I've never considered my current catalog as a "complete set" in the sense of being the end all to be all. There is always room for a new overlay. Thanks for the suggestion.

Would love that, never did beat that game.  Or even play it all that much.

Here's an interesting idea, I recently got a modified Jaguar controller for the Atari 5200.  Converting the overlays for that system would be pretty sweet. 

• 3 weeks later...

I know I already mentioned Towers II, but here is an example of one already produced (I didn't want to wait haha). They misspelled it "Flight" instead of "Plight" but that's forgivable. Dino Dudes and Theme Park are two others worth adding. Numbers 1-9 on Dino Dudes reference the ability to call a specific dude, #1, #2, #3, etc. You can see that Theme Park uses the keypad extensively, too. These are slightly embossed, too, and seem to work well.

Overlays.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Here is a list of all of the games... in the manual section it has the overlays 

https://atariage.com/software_list.php?SystemID=JAGUAR&searchValue=&searchCompanyID=ALL&searchRarity=ALL&searchLabel=&orderByValue=Ascending&recordsPerPage=100&searchType=NORMAL&Submit=Begin+Search

Thanks for working on this. Alien vs. Predator is a must also

• 9 months later...

Just wanted to note I got a complete set of overlays from @pboland recently, and they're working great.  They're quite sturdy (My daughters have ripped them out of the controllers several times already when I wasn't looking, and none have been damaged yet), the printing is very crisp, and having them makes the various loose cartridges I've bought much more playable.  I also find them useful simply as dust covers for the dust-attracting rubber buttons on the number pad.  Shipping was fast, and the price is quite reasonable compared to what sellers are asking for a much more limited selection of originals on eBay.  Couldn't be happier.

• Like 1

On 7/15/2019 at 4:30 PM, sixersfan105 said:

I know I already mentioned Towers II, but here is an example of one already produced (I didn't want to wait haha). They misspelled it "Flight" instead of "Plight" but that's forgivable. Dino Dudes and Theme Park are two others worth adding. Numbers 1-9 on Dino Dudes reference the ability to call a specific dude, #1, #2, #3, etc. You can see that Theme Park uses the keypad extensively, too. These are slightly embossed, too, and seem to work well.

Overlays.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

Who makes those?

Also got my overlays from pboland thanks!

I want a T2K overlays!

Edited by MAYAman