IGNORED

Selling off my Jaguar collection on eBay

AtariRx

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2225842039121?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=222584203912&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I've decided to sell off the remainder of my Jaguar collection on eBay. I had already sold off the Jag CD and all those games, then sold the Catbox, Jaglink, and my extra console and Doom cart. After not using it one time over the last 3+ years I can't justify keeping it anymore.

There are some great games in the set, most complete in box. Please take a look! Thank you.

Here is what is included:

Jaguar console

Power supply

TV/Game switchbox

Composite video connector

2 controllers

Original box with user manual

22 original games (NO reproductions)

Games included:

Cybermorph (missing label)

Flip Out

Zoop

Iron Soldier

Super Burnout

Theme Park

Alien vs. Predator

Brutal Sports Football

Cannon Fodder

Raiden

Pitfall

Breakout 2000

Rayman

Atari Karts

Missile Command 3D

Fever Pitch Soccer

Tempest 2000

Defender 2000

Val d'Isere Skiing & Snowboarding

Attack of the Mutant Penguins

Doom

Power Drive Rally

https://www.ebay.com/itm/222584203912

Atari Jaguar Console (NTSC) CIB with 22 games - Breakout 2000, Defender, AvP, ++

This is nice. I'm surprised it says $22 to ship to me though. I might have to keep an eye on this. I don't need the boxed system or AVP, IS , or Tempests, but most the others I could use. I have a limited boxed collection on the jag.

There was an issue with the shipping charges not calculating properly but it appears to be resolved. You are in the same zone as me so $22 sounds about right.

All I still have left are the games I wanted to keep. I unloaded all the games I figured I'd never play again, including some really good ones that I had either beaten or just got bored with, plus all the junk titles. I can't believe how high the bidding has gone, I've been away from the Jag scene for a long time and really had no idea what anything is worth now. It's unreal.

Damn, that price is sailing; good for you!

Deffo makes me wish I saved some of my Jag crap for the current market.....for a year or two we were grabbing clearance systems - $19.99-$29.99 each - and flipping them for $50-$100, heh. (Same goes for Virtual Boy, those buggers went from close to $200 straight down to $19.99 in less than a year!)

And the games? Maaaaaannn, most of 'em seemed to linger in bins until they reached the .99 mark.

Who knew?

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone was wondering, the auction ended at over $1100. That is more than twice what I was expecting and certainly helped take the sting away, as deciding clear out the rest of my Jaguar stuff was really a tough decision. So my question is what did I have in there that was worth so much???

In case anyone was wondering, the auction ended at over $1100. That is more than twice what I was expecting and certainly helped take the sting away, as deciding clear out the rest of my Jaguar stuff was really a tough decision. So my question is what did I have in there that was worth so much???

Beats the hell outta me, but it's fantastic that you got so much - congrats, man! :)

Who knew back during the deep clearance days that Jag shit would command such prices??

I estimated this was worth over $1400. You had lots of good stuff. Rayman was like $200 alone, Karts was like $140, AVP like $90. Then the system alone was like $250-$300. I was willing to bid around $700 just to resell some of it and pocket the rest lol. I was watching it and pretty much knew it was going to sell for over $1000.