IGNORED

Season 6 - The New HSC - Week 26 = Pengo

S.BAZ

Unless otherwise noted by S.BAZ, who has the final word, the 1984 version of Pengo is VALID for this HSC contest (as mentioned in the "Game Information")

For my score submission here, I used the 1984 version. The Game Information (year, version, publisher and settings) always prevails as part of HSC rules.

I guess I should play the 84 version. Higher scores.

You don't have to say it thrice, this is a forum, not an electro hit-song :P

I finaly have time to play tonight, and Pengo looks like itsa gonna be da bomb! TUBULAR!

• Like 1

A little better with a little more practice - but I don't think my game-playing ability toolbox is suited for games like this. I seem to do better at "twitch"/reaction games where you have to shoot something quickly after seeing it or avoid something quickly after seeing it. Puzzle and strategy games don't seem to be where I excel. This game is fun though, and somewhat addicting.

Pengo (1984 version) score: 72840

post-47498-0-06336700-1500634912_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

getting caught up... apologies for the update delays

Please play the official release version of Pengo, released in 1984. I apologize for the screenshot from the proto. I think the proto is fine to use as well (although it may give you a disadvantage in scoring), so scores posted up til now from the 1983 version can count. BUT in case the 1983 prototype has other differences, let's just use the '84 release version.

• Like 1