IGNORED

Live Wire

Willard

I am off to see the guy who is selling LIVE WIRE on ebay in the morning. I will video some footage of the game & hopefully post some screenshots here too! I still can't believe he lives but 5 minutes from me!! I will see if he has any more info on it too

Hope that helps

Gaztee

:twisted:

I am off to see the guy who is selling LIVE WIRE on ebay in the morning. I will video some footage of the game & hopefully post some screenshots here too! I still can't believe he lives but 5 minutes from me!! I will see if he has any more info on it too

Hope that helps

Gaztee

:twisted:

Very cool Gaztee, can't wait to see these (like everyone else)....

Jason

Hello!

Uhh... just out of curiosity, isnt the pics ready to post? It was like...3 days ago. Just wanna see them before the auctions end :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

That's a good question, Gaztee said he would go there in the morning and now it´s almost 11:00 pm in the UK.

How about a "Just came back, will post the pictures later" report? ;-)

Matthias

Hiya Guys,

Sorry about the delay, but some of us have two jobs which means we don't get home inbetween & finish at stupid times. Then have to capture images from the footage.

Anyhoo, played Live Wire today & although only managed to play the one level was more than impressed. The explosions were very impressive. Movement & control of the spaceship was good, nice & responsive.

Only 3 buttons are used B to fire, C to flip your ship 180 degrees & option to take you back to the start. The music was cool too. it has a techno feel which really suits the game.

I would liked to have seen more, but job#1 was calling.

I will add the screenshots individually as I think it might prove a problem to stick them all on one page

post-760-1053558241_thumb.jpg

post-760-1053558242_thumb.jpg

post-760-1053558243_thumb.jpg

Yes, thank you VERY much for the pics... It looks like quite the unusual game. Maybe raiden with some confusing as heck polygon pics underneath it.... almost like a tech demo (like trevor mcfur was apparently supposed to be). I think i'm out of the bidding though, its a shame (i dropped out at $250 of somewherearoundthere :sad: ). Oh well. Maybe ill give it another try, but i doubt it :sad: . Hope whoever wins has alotta fun with it. BTW, isn't mountain dew live wire infringing upon these copyrights?

Gaztee, cool pictures.

Curious to learn if he shared any info on far they got in development of it?  Did the game appear to be near complete and polished (e.g. title screen, music, menus, etc)?

In another thread it was mentioned that they were only a day away from signing the contract with Atari when they got 'mergered' :( :(

So I'd guess this reached the 'this is what we can do, now give us lots of cash and a publishing deal' stage.

Stone

Archived