IGNORED

"Games for Atari: 1977 to 1995" book on Kickstarter

+Adam+

Hi,

Marc Oberhäuser has announced a start of his Kickstarter project for publishing a 704-pages book "Games for Atari: 1977 to 1995". It would be a visual guide that would cover games for Atari 2600 (200 titles), Atari 8-bit (100 titles on 150 pages) and complete libraries of: Atari Lynx (74 titles), Atari 5200 (69 titles) & Atari 7800 (59 titles).

More details in this thread on Atari Age and on the Kickstarter page.
Edited by +Adam+
  • Like 4

In the Netherlands there is a publicer who also prints/binds books that allows small writers to publish their books (on the website) without any extra costs. Writers have to upload their book in Word/PDF style and buyers can choose to get a digital copy, or have a nice version printed by this Dutch printer/publicer. No Kickstarter needed.

Oh, the publisher asks a small % of the profit of the sold books/downloads..... and the printing costs must also be paid (by buyers).

Edited by Stormtrooper of Death
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The author really needs to add more of the "add a game" or other options i think.. I know he can only do so many, but some of the higher pledges are already running out which isn't going to help.. I've asked in the other thread if this is getting attention elsewhere like English Amiga Board ..