IGNORED

Orion re-releases pre-orders now open

Gaztee

Finally I am happy to announce that we can start taking orders for the re-releases of Orion's past Jaguar games. With the poll that was put on the site previously we have a good idea of what the demand is likely to be, so I am hoping for a nice quick turnaround after the closing date.

Alice's Mom's Rescue will come with a new box. The label will also match with the new box. The Manual has also been redone, so that all languages that feature in the game will have their own section.

Elansar will for the first time come in a cardboard box. Like Alice the manual has been re-done so that all languages in the game will be covered.

Orion Jaguar Collection will for the first time have a box and instruction manual. The manual for this game will be English only.

All games will be the usual £50 each, however if you order all 3 there will be a £15 discount as a thank you. If you would like to order a copy of any or all of the games then please send an email to peleiades81@gmail.com and title the email ORION. Please include your location so I can calculate postage prices and state whether you want ordinary or tracked postage. I will then send an invoice for payment.

Closing date for orders will be 23rd September, so people on vacation should still be aware of this (hopefully!)

I am away on vacation myself during this period, so please be patient with responses, I will get back to you.

Cheers

Gaz

• Like 8