Gaztee

Jaguar ST Ports Series 2.2

Just about to start on the invoices, but have noticed that I have no more clear shells available. If you've asked for one you'll be fine, but all orders from now will be in the regular shell. I'm hoping that the clear ones will become available again soon.

• Like 1

All invoices have now been sent. If you think you should have had an invoice & haven't then please drop me a line :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I will get around to sorting out the missed invoices once I have Badlands & Commando sorted. I want to get those out the way as people have waited long enough for those. I'm guessing I've missed invoices due to my CC, rather than BCC error :? Anyway, I hope to get stuff in order some point tomorrow :) Thanks for your patience :thumbsup:

Now Bad Commando is done I aim to get on top of the outstanding invoices on Saturday.

• Like 2

Got my invoice! Between these, the Bad Commando set, the rest of the ST ports I needed, and the final Orion releases, my Jaguar shelf is gonna be pretty darn full soon! Even have a copy of the Battlesphere Gold reprint coming in the mail!

There isn't a battlesphere gold reprint.

Interesting. The seller said it was a reprint, and it's not like there's any reason for him to say that if it wasn't. I think they're out of France, though, so maybe somebody did something overseas?

Interesting. The seller said it was a reprint, and it's not like there's any reason for him to say that if it wasn't. I think they're out of France, though, so maybe somebody did something overseas?

Never heard that i reckon they spun you one.

France = bootleg capital of the world. Well, next to China.

It's Spain, so I was one country off. At least they did the full box and manual with it! Actually looks nice!

Close enough :) France, Spain and Italy = bootleg trifecta.

It's Spain, so I was one country off. At least they did the full box and manual with it! Actually looks nice!

Can you post pictures of this? I'd like to see how it compares with the original run.

France = bootleg capital of the world. Well, next to China.

Really? I've got to start selling bootlegs, then. Gee, I feel like such a failure :(

• Like 1

I hope they didn't overcharge you bootlegs are about $30 for a cart. With the usual proviso 'stay in school kids' etc.