IGNORED

Jaguar ST Ports Series 2.2

Gaztee

So far every ST port that's been released through the forum here with Bionic Commando & Dragon Breed on the way. I seem to have a Jaguar problem.

It seems like a great problem to have. :) Gaz was good enough to contact me when a few orders were cancelled, so I was very fortunate to get both games. I hope Gaz does a second run on some of the earlier ST ports; I want to buy most of them.

It seems like a great problem to have. :) Gaz was good enough to contact me when a few orders were cancelled, so I was very fortunate to get both games. I hope Gaz does a second run on some of the earlier ST ports; I want to buy most of them.

From the earlier ports, Rick Dangerous & Moon Patrol are some of my favorites for how they came together on the Jag.

From the earlier ports, Rick Dangerous & Moon Patrol are some of my favorites for how they came together on the Jag.

Rick Dangerous is a fun game. I have it on my list of games to buy, if another run of cartridges are ever made. Ninja is another game I’d like to own for the Jaguar. I couldn’t get enough of that game as a kid.

Just out of curiosity how many other ST ports were put onto cartridges other than 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3? I already have Badlands and Commando. 2.2 should be here any day now and I'm waiting for 2.3 preorders to start but I'm curious to know what other titles were released prior. If anyone knows the names of the games let me know. Thanks

Just out of curiosity how many other ST ports were put onto cartridges other than 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3? I already have Badlands and Commando. 2.2 should be here any day now and I'm waiting for 2.3 preorders to start but I'm curious to know what other titles were released prior. If anyone knows the names of the games let me know. Thanks

I believe this is the complete list of ST to Jaguar ports:

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/246639-atari-st-games-ported-to-the-jaguar/

• Like 1

Wow! That's a lot of games. Thanks for getting back so quickly. Any ST ports put onto carts I'm down for, I'm not interested in the CD's. Any opportunity to expand my jaguar collection with great ST ports is welcome. Much appreciation to all those involved in the hard work keeping the jag alive

• Like 1

There were 16 carts released originally through these forums to combat people throwing the port work anyways up onto eBay, then boxes and manuals were made to give us shelf queens something more to be excited about. The games released were: Barbarian, Black Lamp, Bubble Bobble, Cybernoid 1 & 2, Deflektor, Fernandez Must Die, Gauntlet II, Joust, Klax, Moon Patrol, Ninja Mission, R-Type, Rick Dangerous, Solomon's Key & Spike in Transylvania.

• Like 3

Those are some great games you listed especially Gauntlet, Rick Dangerous and R Type. Wish I had joined the forum sooner to add some of those but it's great to know they exist and are in the hands of those who really care about the games and systems they're brought to. Thanks for the info!

Yea I only collect CIB games for all my systems whenever possible unless cart only is the only option available then I'll jump on it. Love the jaguar and you're lucky you were able to add all those great games to your collection.

See, I feel completely the opposite: I'm a gamer not a collector, and just want to play the game. I'd rather not pay an extra $20 for a flimsy cardboard box that will only get flattened and stuck into storage.

• Like 1