IGNORED

For Auction - Atari 7800 Serpentine Prototype

CPUWIZ

Hello,

you will be bidding on a prototype of Serpentine for the 7800 (converted by RevEng), this was just a proof of it working on one of the boards, that will be more cost effective for "mass production" in the store. This is running on a MegaCart+ board, with RAM and it will be XM compatible for POKEY usage (I am pretty sure it is).

The starting bid is $30.00 and the money needs to be paid to RevEng (yep, he doesn't know - LOL). Just post your bid, if you have one.

We'll deal with the shipping later, depending on where you are.

I will post a picture of the board later, here is the mockup it will come in (my wife knocked it up as a proof of concept).

Cheers,

-R

EDIT: More pics and who knows, maybe it actually works too. :)

Serpentine.jpg

IMG_2251.JPG

IMG_2252.JPG

• Like 5

Awesome support for RevEng so far, he deserves a little reward here and there, don't you think? He is responsible for giving non-assembly programmers the ability to realize their dreams in making their own games for the 7800! :thumbsup:

I am gonna say, let's do Friday evening, 8pm CaliTime as the end time.

I destroyed the other 3 labels from the sheet and will never make another. Especially not with a gold plated PCB.

It might get me divorced but I'll bid $120

Retro Atari Gaming and Collecting has been known to contribute to divorce around these parts. Ahem.

Sure, it's such a "waste" of money in comparison to pet hoarding. But I digress... :)

Edited by Lynxpro