i have no information about the cyborg 3d

but here are my rules of thumb

joysticks probably wont work if they have these features

analog with no trim controls

more than 6 buttons

yellow plug

come with usb adapter

come with a driver cd

Does anyone know if this advanced gravis works? I am looking for one that is smaller and arcade-stick-like. Not like most of the huge ones or not ones with the tiny stick like the IBM PCJr. I don't think this one has trims. Is there one similar with trims?

Edit: LOL! Did not notice it had trim on the picture I used to post image. Could not find any info in web search, which I suppose only searches text. Anyhow, ended up getting one of these and a Suncom G-Force Plus flight yoke.

gravis-back.jpg

the gravis is generally my favorite every one ive had there was zero jitter i like the little screw trim adjusters cause once i set it with missile command it stays put they have one virtually the same but it has grey buttons i think it came with star wars x-wing demo

the gravis is generally my favorite every one ive had there was zero jitter i like the little screw trim adjusters cause once i set it with missile command it stays put they have one virtually the same but it has grey buttons i think it came with star wars x-wing demo

I saw that one. It had five buttons, so I was not sure it would work, as this one only has three. That's okay, since I still prefer buttons on the base. I have never gotten used to ones on the stick, moving your hand and firing throws me off a bit. I also have a couple SMS sticks that have two button function with the ikonsgr74 amiga to PC gameport adapter, so it works like a Masterplay Clone with them, except for Atari paddles -- but I have an Ultra Racer that works well as a paddle, thanks to the bohoki adapter. :)

My pc raideraider is aweaome. Not too bulky.

There is a white and gray PC Raider with two stick buttons and a black PC Raider Pro with 2 buttons on the stick and 4 on the base. Anyone know if both work with the bohoki adapter?

i have no information about the cyborg 3d

but here are my rules of thumb

joysticks probably wont work if they have these features

analog with no trim controls

more than 6 buttons

yellow plug

come with usb adapter

come with a driver cd

Cyborg​erman 3D does not work and the round thing is not a spinner, it is a joystick that you can also pull up and push down. It is not analog, it only moves like 1mm in any direction.

Edit: Sorry. That was the Cyberman 3D I have, not the Cybog 3D.

• 5 months later...

I know the Gravis Gamepad Pro game pad has been an iffy possibility, given the large number of buttons (it also has four shoulder buttons, like the dual shocks), but I finally took a chance and it does work perfectly. You just have to move the switch on the bottom to the "single player" DOS mode.

product-96553.jpg

• Like 1

I know the Gravis Gamepad Pro game pad has been an iffy possibility, given the large number of buttons (it also has four shoulder buttons, like the dual shocks), but I finally took a chance and it does work perfectly. You just have to move the switch on the bottom to the "single player" DOS mode.

product-96553.jpg

I love using this controller to play Defender. It's really nice.