IGNORED

Intellivision III Brochure Restore

Ordering Information

For people who'd like a (re)printed copy of the Intellivision III brochure, I now have some on hand and ready to send out. They're printed on 100 lb. glossy paper, the same kind we use for the IntellivisionRevolution catalogs and game manuals. Some people picked up copies at PRGE last week, so they can give feedback on quality if they'd like.

Cost: $7 plus postage. These will ship flat in a cardboard mailer with additional cardboard inside, so postage isn't cheap. You'll have to select the correct shipping option during PayPal checkout: Priority Mail ($6.50) for U.S. addresses or Worldwide Shipping to Canada ($10) and other countries ($14). If you pick an economy shipping option, your order will be cancelled and just delay the whole process.

Order from my Intv Extras website (www.markthompson.us/intellivision/intv3.html). Any questions, feel free to ask here or PM me. Thanks.

post-39531-0-97142900-1509077987_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

An update on shipping: orders placed last night and this morning have been sent out. Many thanks!

I've deactivated economy shipping on my website temporarily so it's not possible to select the wrong shipping method. That should simplify things.

Also, the postage listed above is for a single brochure. Due to the increased weight, multiple copies to Canada are $15.50, and multiple copies to other countries are $22.50. Crazy, I know, but I just found out the hard way what it costs to send 3 brochures to Italy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...