IGNORED

Atari Age Store orders being fulfilled?

Maxwell Zorin

Has anyone else not received their recent orders? I placed an order for Scramble on 7/21 and it isn't even shipped yet? I inquired about it a week ago and they said they were working on fulfilling orders when they got back from vacation on 8/5.. but nothing yet, and no communication at all that i might have to expect wait over 20 days to even have the order shipped? Is this typical, or did i just have bad luck?

I was gone for roughly two weeks, so I had a large pile of orders to address upon my return. I've been building games since my return and usually ship them all out once I get everything built. I can get your order out tomorrow since I already have copies of that game built.

..Al

• Like 5

Albert has always delivered the goods. He's a one man operation doing this in his spare time with absurdly high standards for excellence. Plus, the new crop of games is no doubt giving him plenty of orders to fill.

You will get your games. AA will not let you down.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I know I had gotten worried with my order for Juno First. I always do when dealing with a new seller. I had (wrongfully) assumed that the carts were already assembled and would be shipped in a day or two. It never had occurred to me that Al actually built the carts and boxes from scratch for each order. It was the same with Studio Dustmop for Star Versus. But when Al shipped my cart, it made it to me in no time flat. Plus the quality of the cart looks fantastic.

Edited by matthew954
  • Like 1

I know I had gotten worried with my order for Juno First. I always do when dealing with a new seller. I had (wrongfully) assumed that the carts were already assembled and would be shipped in a day or two. It never had occurred to me that Al actually built the carts and boxes from scratch for each order. It was the same with Studio Dustmop for Star Versus. But when Al shipped my cart, it made it to me in no time flat. Plus the quality of the cart looks fantastic.

Once I have new 2600/7800 shells, that will go a long way towards reducing the time it takes me to fulfill orders.

..Al

• Like 2

Sounds good to me. I just needed to learn some patience then. Juno First is bar none my favorite Atari cart I have. I do want to order a few more, (more than a few really) but just can't decide on which ones I want. Not to mention the various NES and SNES homebrews I've been drooling over. Too many homebrews, not enough money lol.

• Like 2

Mine were all delivered a couple weeks ago, BUT, I ordered them literally like 10 seconds after the release, expecting massive orders to be placed soon after.

The AA store is pretty darn fast by homebrew norms, meaning sellers who (for practical reasons related to relatively small, somewhat unpredictable, sales numbers) must scale production of units to orders already placed before manufacturing them. In some sellers' cases, the money for orders must be obtained in order to fund the production of the physical objects to be sold. In the case of custom, experimental controllers and consoles, this can be months or years after placing an order.