IGNORED

DISK DOC TO PDF

sparkdrummer

Tennis.pdf

TENNIS.dsk

While converting this DV/80 I read the part about serving the ball. It stated that by holding the joystick forward (or back depending on which side you're on) the serve would be faster. Also putting the stick to the left, center or right is where the ball would land. I never knew this so I tried it on the FinalGrom version(Databiotics) - it didn't seem to work. I tried it on the file I had on my Flashrom (Not databiotics) - it didn't seem to work. So I finally dug out the disk version from Nicesoft - E/A 5 conversion using Supersave - It worked.

Can someone else try this out and see if I'm right or just nuts? (no comments from the peanut gallery on my general mental ineptitude.)

Can the files on the dsk image be converted for use in the FinalGrom?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

attachicon.gifTennis.pdf

Can someone else try this out and see if I'm right or just nuts? (no comments from the peanut gallery on my general mental ineptitude.)

I'be played Tennis quite a lot, and yes, the serve is affected by how you hold the joystick. My version is on disk. I've only played it on a real TI.

Tennis is one of very few programs that don't work with 16-bit RAM for the expansion memory. The players split in two pieces, which run in different directions. This can be alleviated by turning on the VDP access wait state hardware I have, but then playing the game against the computer is pointless. You have no chance at all.

• 4 weeks later...

Computer Center.pdf

Cleaned up and Converted from Paperport max file to pdf.

This is for all of you who are packing wood.

I'd love to see one of these built.

Infocom Reference.pdf

Cleaned up and converted from Paperport max file to pdf.

Pretty much how to use and play an Infocom game.

• Like 5

TI RUNNER.pdf

Cleaned up PaperPort max file to pdf

TI Speech Synthesis.pdf

Cleaned up PaperPort max file to pdf. Probably more than you'd ever want to know about Speech Synthesis..

Picasso.pdf

Picasso Publisher 2.0 - Taken from dv/80 file to Word to pdf.

• Like 4