IGNORED

Oregon Trail for Intellivision

nanochess

I cannot believe I'm going to say this but today delivered the almost final version of game.

In only 3 weeks myself and Tarzilla managed to get the game finished before end of month, and mthompson has ready the manual and box cover, so beta-testers have exactly one week to do final tests and everything will depend on Rev to get the game ready for PRGE :)

You know it

I cannot believe I'm going to say this but today delivered the almost final version of game.

In only 3 weeks myself and Tarzilla managed to get the game finished before end of month, and mthompson has ready the manual and box cover, so beta-testers have exactly one week to do final tests and everything will depend on Rev to get the game ready for PRGE :)

Anyway to change to black screen vs. the blue? Solid blue screens look bad and hurt the eyes.

• Like 1

Beta testers, please start doing your job and complain about the blue background color :)

Anyway for a black screen variant?

Beta testers, please start doing your job and complain about the blue background color :)

Anyway for a black screen variant?

Ok, I wasted completely the chance for a black screen edition of this game because I've added an option to change background color :grin:

Also kiwi comment about showing stat when buying in fort has made its way into the game. ;)

• Like 4

Been fun to work on. Have to say, I really liked testing the blue/black background option. Really makes some of the screens pop when viewed with black.

I agree 100%. Black is always so much better. Imagine Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, or Defender with a solid blue background color, then switch to black. There is reason why black is used. Glad Nanochess added option for black.

edit:

Think of the blue Colecovision game select screen and constantly looking at that vs. playing Donkey Kong (with black background). Now try looking at blue Colecovision select screen for hours upon hours. How could any beta tester let that go? Beta testers please push for black to be the default background color.

• Like 2