IGNORED

Selling my Atari Jaguar dev kit with a Jaguar CD, Elansar, Philia ..

Orion_

Orion, though I never did buy Philia or Elansar, I am glad I helped fund the development. Looked like many enjoyed those games, and I certainly enjoyed your earlier works. Shame to loose you, but be well in your next projects.

• Like 3

This means no more Jaguar games from Orion? That's a bummer. :( I really liked Osmossys.

Apparently StarCat is selling his dev system too? Wow. People leaving :( Sad news

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ATARI-JAGUAR-Developer-STARCAT-console-/172817734431?hash=item283cbd5b1f:g:Nz8AAOSw6hNZhLPB

Edited by Jeffrey_Bones

Thanks to all of you for your support.

This means no more Jaguar games from Orion? That's a bummer. :( I really liked Osmossys.

If you read my twitter or facebook page, I announced about 2 months ago that I would stop any game development activities.

I tried to make a living from this since 4 years and I failed. I would have expected my latest Jaguar reprint from Gaztee and Escape 2042 release from Albert of AA to be released pretty quick but these have been delayed beyond what I expected, so until I get some money from this or until I find a new job, I need to pay the rent, that's why I'm selling some of my stuff now.

• Like 3