IGNORED

Animated Series about an Intellivision Game

First Spear

I was ahowing the kids some Wing Commander cartoons earlier this week, and was thinking about how cool it would be to have something similar to a favorite Intellivision game. Even limiting to the original 125, there seems like more than 1 game could make a 10-episode toon series (with likeable characters and drama and etc) . Excluding stuff that already has some kind of media tie in, it would be cool to see a show about

Space Spartans

Bomb Squad

Christmas Carol

Dreadnaught Factor

Lock n Chase

Dragonfire

Fathom

If there are any animators out there, I'm open to talk about development and script writing. :)

Edited by First Spear

For what it's worth, I've been working on a children's story book on the adventures of Christmas Carol for some time, on and off.

Perhaps now that I have a 2 year-old granddaughter, I will be motivated to finish it.

dZ.

• Like 1

For what it's worth, I've been working on a children's story book on the adventures of Christmas Carol for some time, on and off.

Perhaps now that I have a 2 year-old granddaughter, I will be motivated to finish it.

dZ.

I bet your granddaughter would love to be a character in Carol 2. :)