sixersfan105

sixersfan105

Posted (edited)

Had a satisfying transaction with this seller, and would buy from Ben again in the future. He provided plenty of pictures of the items in question so that I could feel more confident about what I was purchasing. And he was good about answering questions and seeing the transaction through to the end in a timely manner. Item arrived just as pictured in a well-packed/cushioned box and was put into use shortly thereafter. So, if he's got something that catches your eye at a price you like, this is the type of purchase experience you can look forward to.

EDIT: I wanted to add more detail than I initially offered in my comment from Wednesday.

Edited by Intelligentleman
Additional Context
  • Like 1

Purchased an Aquarius Mini Expander.  Prompt delivery, item was as advertised, great communication all the while.

All around good buying experience.

• Like 2

Another transaction with Ben. I bought a RF demodulator. Smooth transaction and communications throughout. Thanks!

• Like 1

Ben had some RF demodulators/tuners available and I have been looking for one for quite some time.  One device which would have fit my sizing needs perfectly, but he made a great offer on a better unit, though larger, but with more functionality and better picture quality.  I would have been stupid to pass it up.  It came quickly and packed well, which is what I expect from anyone dealing with ancient technology like ours.

Top rate, do not hesitate to do business with him.

• Like 1

Ben remains an excellent buyer!:)

As before, communication was correct, quick, and straightforward, payment was prompt, and he confirmed safe arrival of his new CDi gems. I do indeed hope that we'll have future flawless deals!

• Like 1

Very easy transaction - good communication, great deal, very well packed. Hope to do more business in the future, thanks again!

• Like 1

Thank you sixerfan105!  My shipment arrived safely and everything was expertly packed.  I appreciate doing business with you!

• Like 1

I bought an entire Mattel Aquarius bundle from Sixersfan105. The quality of the CIB stuff I received was impeccable and was exactly as described. The transaction went perfect as always

Thanks a lot would buy again

• Like 1

As last time (2 years ago, wow that seems like forever) I received my carts quickly, they were packaged great, and all worked as they should. Excellent transaction with sixersfan.

• Like 1

My second purchase from @sixersfan105 went off without a hitch.  I requested local pick up as I am only about 45 minutes away and he obliged.  I highly recommend doing business with him.  Great experience.  Thanks again!

• Like 1

Hey everyone, I purchased some Aquarius stuff from sixersfan105 and wanted to give him major props, he accommodated my request to swing by his house a month later etc, great guy!  Aquarius stuff works exactly as indicated!  Thanks!!!

• Like 1

fast shipping, smooth quick transaction, games were in great condition for 40year-old loose carts!

• Like 1

Purchased some Atari XE carts, expertly packed and worked great, he was very helpful and had more then fair with his prices. 

• Like 1