sixersfan105

sixersfan105

Another great transaction with @sixersfan105 for a XE joystick.

Arrived in less than 3 days and in fantastic shape.  This guy is the master of perfect packaging...his item are so securely wrapped and secured, there's no way anything's getting damaged in transit!

• Like 1

A+ service from sixersfan105.  Purchased a Nuon DVD player and the unit arrived in excellent condition, well packaged.  If you purchase from Ben, you will get top quality service. 

Thanks Ben! 

• Like 1

Can’t thank you enough. Took the time to help me out with some cd-i games literally out of kindness and had great communication from start to finish. Disks were packed very securely and arrived as expected. Honest and genuinely nice guy, I wouldn’t hesitate for a second to recommend him to anyone. Thank you again!

bryan 

• Like 1

Was kind enough to give me a free digital to analog tv tuner and also refunded the extra shipping costs when the original quote was too much. The unit was very well packaged. Overall a nice friendly person to deal with. Thanks again!

• Like 1

Thanks @sixersfan105 for the Samsung Nuon remote and Ballistic game.  Fantastic communication throughout.  The items arrived quickly, well packed and in great condition.  I would happily buy from you again.

• Like 1

Another happy customer with my @sixersfan105 transaction. The console arrived as listed. The packing was A+++. The delivery was slightly delayed due to a labelling issue but obviously not a show stopper! The unit works perfectly, thanks again! Will buy from you again for sure! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe2k1 said:

Another happy customer with my @sixersfan105 transaction. The console arrived as listed. The packing was A+++. The delivery was slightly delayed due to a labelling issue but obviously not a show stopper! The unit works perfectly, thanks again! Will buy from you again for sure! 

Glad you are pleased with everything! I'm definitely annoyed that PayPal Shipping (now ShipStation) outsourced the customs stuff to a third-party company, GlobalPost. I can assure you that if I had been in control of the shipping label, there wouldn't have been issues with it! :) 

Purchased a Toshiba SD-2300 with remote. Came perfectly packed and works perfectly. Thanks so much!

• Like 1

Just wanted to thank sixerfan105 once again I purchased a Samsung Nuon player from him the other day. The unit was in great shape and even had the OEM controller. Always a great interaction with all of the purchases from him.

Thanks again will do business again

• Like 1

Just bought some sweet Nuon stuff from Ben. Quick, open communication. Fast shipping. Overall a perfect transaction.

• Like 1