IGNORED

Volunteers Needed for Setup / Teardown of AtariAge Booth

If you'd like to help setup and/or teardown the AtariAge booth, please let me know! Setup generally involves setting up 25-30 game systems, displays, controllers and associated cabling, assembling banner displays, setting up flat panel displays, and putting out merchandise for sale. We'll be arriving on Thursday to setup the booth and will continue to do so through Friday. Teardown is immediately after the show ends and goes faster than setup, but more hands definitely help that task go faster! I will have some AtariAge swag for anyone who can chip in. Thanks!

..Al

• Like 2

I should be able to help for a bit, depending on how many games Rev needs to assemble that night ;)

Yah once we've got Rev set up we should be able to help...I'm certainly comfortable standing around pointing at things that need to get done. :)

My folks are anxious to start planning our trip.

So excited that dad's already planned & booked everything through when we leave Portland on Monday. We're going to spend a day at the Grand Canyon on the way up, and arrive in Portland Wednesday night. They're still working out the route back, mom wants to see Napa Valley so we'll be making our way down to LA before heading east.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be awesome to meet some other AtariAge peeps at the show. I'll be there early enough on Friday to help setup if needed, but I'm splitting Saturday night so I can't help teardown. Anyway, if you need some help, PM me!

Hey Al, my brother and I will be able to help with tear-down on Sunday for sure. We should also be able to help with setup, but we don't arrive until 1pm on Friday.

Thanks, guys! Hoping to have most of the booth setup on Thursday, leaving Friday to finish any last minute things, etc. We'll see what happens, it's always a big chaotic. Having additional help for tear-down is a big help as well, as after several tiring days (Thursday through Sunday), it's nice to get everything packed up as quickly as possible!

..Al