IGNORED

Wild guns-Super Famicom with excellent label(make an offer)

TheObscureGamer

Got this game for free about 2-3 months ago and was going to keep it as I was not stressing for the money plus its a great game but now Im selling it to hopefully make it big again with Cryptocurrency(Bitcoin etc)Now I have not tested it but Id imagine it works(obviously if it does not you can send it back to me for a refund). Make an offer and if it's good enough it's yours.I took a picture of it months ago but deleted them ofd my phone so Ill have to take some and upload them later when I get off work.

The last and only one on ebay history broke $250 by itself. Oddly in other searches with the SNES one I have to ask, what the hell happened to the games value? It used to be an easy $300 title and now it's like half that sometimes less. Wow...don't usually see a retreat, so it is in your favor it is the SFC release as it's worth more clearly.

• Like 2

The last and only one on ebay history broke $250 by itself. Oddly in other searches with the SNES one I have to ask, what the hell happened to the games value? It used to be an easy $300 title and now it's like half that sometimes less. Wow...don't usually see a retreat, so it is in your favor it is the SFC release as it's worth more clearly.

The only ones selling for cheap are in garbage condition and even those are selling for $150.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=wild+guns+nintendo&_sop=16

• Like 2