IGNORED

Intellivision CBS Electronics Overlays

dafa_123

• 3 years later...
30 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

And I just bought one set on Ebay!

I was follwing it since one year, now that I learned the story behind I was happy to be able to buy one at standard price!

Thank you Rev for keeping updated the Homebrews database, very usefull.?

You had me at hello.

I held out on these for years since I always felt they were overpriced for just 8 pairs and a box, but I just ordered some.  My Orphan Overlays, Sears Overlay Set, Imagic 2.0, and Flashback Overlay Set need their companion.  If/when these ever permanently sell out I know I'd regret not buying some, so I'm pretty happy I didn't miss out.

So who's making a boxed gold set of Parker Brothers overlays?  ?

Also, who's making a boxed set of Sega overlays?  ?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, JasonlikesINTV said:

So who's making a boxed gold set of Parker Brothers overlays?  ?

Also, who's making a boxed set of Sega overlays?  ?

You make a good point or two. The Parker ones could include the vapourware games. For that matter so could the Sega ones...in fact maybe these two sets could be combined. Rev, make it so. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cmart604 said:

You make a good point or two. The Parker ones could include the vapourware games. For that matter so could the Sega ones...in fact maybe these two sets could be combined. Rev, make it so. 

I was thinking of a Sega box and collector's checklist for just a single set of Congo Bongo overlays.

• Haha 1

I just bought a beautiful new house and moved in 4 days ago so I am a little short on money at the moment... Prior to that I was buying anything and everything i could get my hands on.  Now i have to control the impulses at least until I can figure out how much spending money I still have left.    AND, I still want a kloz, minehunter, and other homebrew games also.. This community should be named "The pathway to bankruptcy group"...

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, magnificat said:

I just bought a beautiful new house and moved in 4 days ago so I am a little short on money at the moment... Prior to that I was buying anything and everything i could get my hands on.  Now i have to control the impulses at least until I can figure out how much spending money I still have left.    AND, I still want a kloz, minehunter, and other homebrew games also.. This community should be named "The pathway to bankruptcy group"...

Congrats on the new house.  Once you're settled in you can go back to irresponsible Intellivision purchases ?

1 hour ago, magnificat said:

I’m sure that you did buy a new house just to have an extra & very large room where to store properly all you intelly stuff and be able to buy much more, didn’t you??!!?

20 hours ago, Morpheus said:

I’m sure that you did buy a new house just to have an extra & very large room where to store properly all you intelly stuff and be able to buy much more, didn’t you??!!?

its a 3 bedroom house just for me, so that would be a resounding yes.. :)  I have to set up my electronics bench again and then start unloading all my vintage out of the 70qt tupperware containers.  I have 5 intellivisions some place in the house so just need to find them and break them out..  24 CIB games most sealed plus 6 home brews. I guess that means only 101 CIB left to collect?  Yea I am just getting started on this fun but expensive hobby of collecting..  Of course if intellvision was the only thing i was collecting things would be so much easier.  

Edited by magnificat
  • Like 3