IGNORED

Lynx Reprints and new releases Available Now

Beta Phase Games

Hey Stun.... thankfully I get e-mails from the replies here....so I know what you wrote instead of that . you eddited to.

It said:

Go to hell.

I'm sure I will.....but not anytime soon as long as I'm concerned :grin:

Maybe harsh.....yeah, somebody telling the truth and what most people probably feel here...maybe harsh....

Puppies need to be taught too....

Aight,

First of all, don't give a damn about your failed intimidation tactic...lol, awwww isn't that nice.

2nd of all, You aint teaching me a gottdayammned thing son. I'm no puppy.

I'm a dog that bites.

And your damned right I told you to go to hell. You disrespected me first, and homey don't play that.

I did not appreciate the public insult, real talk.

But you know what, I'm a bit more respectful than you, so I removed the part where I told you to "go to hell" in my last reply in respect to this forum, thread and others here..Plus I figured deleting it and letting it go would end it, however as I can see, You just couldn't help yourself again.

How unfortunate.

I've been nothing but respectful to others here.....If you had a personal problem with me, you could of done the dignified thing and JUST sent me a private pm instead of being even more disruptive, which is exactly what your cheap shot was...........If i was annoying you,you could of told me privately and I would of respected that and i wouldn't have had an issue with that. Someone else here already respectfully did just that, and I respected him for it.

Anyway, I am done with this back forth conversation to nowhere with you that don't have diddly squat to do with this forum topic.

Got it?

Good, alrighty then, have a nice day lil' wordy , or just dont, that's on you bro.....Hell is hot.

P.s, you asked me to "get a life"......

Hmmmmmmmm, I assure you mine is excellant, thanks for concern.....

post-33151-0-30034700-1503361611.png

Edited by Stun Runner 87

Thanks everyone for your patience so far. We are still compiling a list of orders but should start responding to about 10 a day starting on Thursday.

Unfortunately (as some other people may have predicted) we had a lot more orders for AVP than the 10 we produced just to make sure it got out there. We are going to take a look at the orders in total and see if there's anything else we need to produce and decide what to do about AVP but we will begin shipping the orders we can fill on Thursday and provide an update as to what we can do at that point for everyone who has ordered AVP too.

• Like 4

Nice. Well if everyone who sent an email order also posted a reply in this thread, and adding all those who did not specify that they did not order AvP, that would mean I am the ninth to request AVP. I hope my analysis is on point!

Yeah I put my hand up for all four... fingers crossed we got in on time! :-D

Thanks everyone for your patience so far. We are still compiling a list of orders but should start responding to about 10 a day starting on Thursday.

Unfortunately (as some other people may have predicted) we had a lot more orders for AVP than the 10 we produced just to make sure it got out there. We are going to take a look at the orders in total and see if there's anything else we need to produce and decide what to do about AVP but we will begin shipping the orders we can fill on Thursday and provide an update as to what we can do at that point for everyone who has ordered AVP too.

Thank you for all your time, efforts and work in producing these games again for our availability. You are appreciated, especially by me.

Peace.

Don't worry about it. Let's just get back on topic. You can always yell at each other via PM. :D

In fact, Stun sent me a really nice PM and we made peace. Let's focus on the fun stuff :)

Did e-mails go out ? It would have been nice to get at least a confirmation mail that it was received...

• Like 2

I agree with Level 42. Would of been nice to have a confirmation email reply right away, but Beta Phase did post a few days ago that he would start replying to emails on Thursday.

And Thursday is today. Has anyone here recieved there email reply yet?

I havnt, and I'm pretty sure I'm one of the first that sent an email (or two) to Beta Phase.

Whoever in this thread is the first to recieve an email reply from Beta Phase, please post it here and let us all know.

Thanks.

Edited by Stun Runner 87

At the risk of sounding fresh; based on how things have gone, I'd allow a bit more time.

For sure, but it is being worked, won't be the kind of delays we've had in the past.

Reason for no confirmation email is that we have > 75 orders now and we're going through and making a full list of each game ordered to determine if it is worthwhile to order more PCB's (and we keep getting new orders every day), we're probably going to offer people who can't get one of their games right now the option of waiting since shipping outside the usa in particular is pretty expensive.

Edited by Beta Phase Games
  • Like 2

For sure, but it is being worked, won't be the kind of delays we've had in the past.

Reason for no confirmation email is that we have > 75 orders now and we're going through and making a full list of each game ordered to determine if it is worthwhile to order more PCB's (and we keep getting new orders every day), we're probably going to offer people who can't get one of their games right now the option of waiting since shipping outside the usa in particular is pretty expensive.

Thanks for the update =D We've waited ages for these reprints so waiting a bit longer isn't a problem! I certainly appreciate the fact that you are doing these reprints to start with, and I understand that life gets in the way!