IGNORED

Jaguar HSC, SEASON 10, ROUND 5

twoquickcapri

post-19213-0-39043300-1503393157_thumb.jpg

Jaguar HSC Revamped, SEASON 10, ROUND 5

(Round Over)

post-19213-0-82502200-1503393219_thumb.png

RULES AND DIRECTIONS:

Go to the options menu. Select "Record Mode" and race on the "GERMANY" track and use the Reflex Z bike. Select any amount of laps you wish, and play as many times as you wish. Submit your best lap time when you feel you've obtained it.

If you are not familiar with the Jaguar HSC general rules and how the scoring system works, please visit this thread here: http://www.atariage....son-5-schedule/. It is recommended that you take a photo of your score, but it is not required. We go on good faith here, so please be honest.. icon_smile.gif

Super Burnout SCORES:
  • mckafka99 - 35"87 ( +10 )
  • masematte - 36"57 ( +8 )
  • twoquickcapri - 37"55 ( +6 )

The Current Jaguar HSC Rankings:
  • masematte ( 34 )
  • mckafka99 ( 28 )
  • Spacey Invader ( 22 )
  • Isgoed ( 21 )
  • twoquickcapri ( 16 )
  • jblenkle ( 12 )
  • travistouchdown ( 10 )
  • Darrin9999 ( 2 )
  • roadrunner ( 2 )

36,57 , only One hairspin...,

@mckafka99 thx for The competion icon_wink.gif

I am betting it is only a matter of time before your times drop even lower icon_winking.gif

I love this game. It is the perfect HSC game, easy to pick up and play for 5-10 (or 30) minutes; so much 'maybe just one more try'. I have been able to duplicate my time once and have hit sub 36"00 a handful of other times. The key to times is just 'that one corner' (which I trust anyone playing along knows) where skidding off to the left is nearly impossible unless one slows down (which kills time). The best I have been able to do that corner and not skid off and lose time is 130 mph but I haven't found a way to consistently hit that. I'm still looking for the right angle to go into it and exactly where and how much to actual bend into the turn. Every other part of the track I think I have us about as good as I can do (although I continue to try a few tweaks here and there).

If anyone unlocks that corner, I think we'll be looking at sub 35"00 scores.